Soul Eater: The Weapon, The Mister and The Witch

Baseball Game : A Secret Revealed

Lavi opened his jaws in a yawn when they were outside the mansion. Kid and his weapons waiting. 

"We better get going, I want to beat Black Star as soon as possible." Kid called nonchalantly.

He hung back slightly as they walked along, hands shoved in his pant pockets. Lavi yawned again, loping after Patty and Liz, who laughed as he pouted at them. Shiro was silent. Figuring what should  happen. If she asked to leave the academy, only students would question it. Of course their was Stein's offer,

-Flashback-
Shiro Age: 12

A young girl stared down at the shallow pool, watching koi fish swim, worry free. Her hand snapped out, beating across the pond like a hammer. Behind her, a man stood in a lab coat. He chuckled queitly, and the girl turned. Her silver hair tossing over her shoulders. She wasn't tall, but not short either. A pale hand was placed on her hip, which was tossed slightly to make her look more intimidating. Of course the mister in front of her wasn't scared. She, after all was only a mister-less weapon. 

"Uncle Stein what do you want?" Se sighed finally, slacking back from her pose. 

"When are you leaving?" Stein asked. 

"In a week."

"Why not stay here. Lord Death and I can protect you from your mother's powers you know that."

The girl sighed, exasperated. "Because I'll never find a mister in Death City! I'm leaving, wether you like it or not. If you follow me I'll pound your face in." The girl spun to turn away, yet her ward's partner gripped her wrist to briefly stop her. 

"You can't live carefree forever Shiro. When it becomes to much you should come stay at my place."

The girl tried to jerk away, but Stein continued. 

"You'll never live as long as you should have, your mother's soul will consume yours as soon as she finds your weakness." 

He pulled her into a brief hug. That of any 'uncle' may do. 
"You will forever be the white light surrounded in darkness, Shiro Yami."

He released her. She moved around him to head into the trees. Even so, she paused besides him. 

"And when that all happens, you'll fond me on your doorstep." The reply was soft, slightly challenging. But the girl said no more, disappearing into the forest.

-End Flashback-  

She laughed silently, as they reached the ball park. 

"Why so silent?" Black Star called, waving a bat up as the approached. "Afraid your going to lose Kid?" 

Soul walked up beside Black Star, followed by Maka and Tsubaki when they crowded around home plate. 

Liz quickly volunteered to be the umpire, leaving the others to make teams. Kid, Patty, Lavi and
Tsubaki vs. Soul, Maka, Black Star and Shiro

"Let make this interesting!" Black Star Called as he head up to bat, spike hair being flattened by a runner's helmet. 

Kid, at the pitcher mound nodded stiffly. 

"If your team loses, which it will, Kid has to make his house unsymmetrical!"  Black Star laughed as the Kid sweat dropped. 

Lavi composed himself from laughter call back. "Then if we win Soul and Maka have to kiss!"
Maka started to blush but Soul kept his so call cool. "Well then we better win Black Star!" He growled under his breath. 
Patty, who was currently being the short stop switched with Kid. And let's just say, she had a fast pitch. 

Black Star was out before anyone could blink, followed by Soul and Maka. 

"Yay!" Patty cheered, giggling as the ran off the field, exchanging their gloves for metal bats.

With Kid up first, he stepped up to the play, an expressionless stare looking over the Black Star carefully before he leaned forward, knees bent and the bat perched just above his shoulder. 

Black Star smirked, before winding into a pitch. 

"Try to hit this Kid!" He yelled, releasing the ball. 
Kid, tensed slightly, and when the ball was near, he swung. The ball hit the bat, clanging against the metal before soaring above Soul's head, rolling past Maka, who ran after it. 

"Faster then a snail Maka!" Black Star called franticly as Kid ran half heartedly around second. 
Maka turned around to yell at Black Star but watching Kid step onto home plate, his teaming cheering. 

Shiro flailed, annoyed, and ended up switching with Maka in the outfield. 
Patty proved to be a good pitcher, but sucked at batting. As did Tsubaki, who was worried that she might make someone get hurt. With Shiro teasing her mister in the out field, Lavi didn't have much of a shot with scoring either. 

With Kid's team leading 1-0, it was Shiro's turn to bat. Her silver hair had been tied back in a pony tail, a hat shielding her eyes from the sun. She leaned over the plate slightly. Patty tossed the ball, and Shiro leaned swung... And missed. 

"Come on Shiro!" Black Star yelled, shaking the fence, which in turn rattled. 
And Shiro missed agian. With two strikes, Shiro leaned closer over the plate. And as Patty inturn threw a pitch, Tsubaki yelled from theirs base.

"Look out Shiro!" 
The silver haired girl at bat winced  as the ball hit her thigh, sending her back slightly. She bit her lip slightly, passing the bat to Black Star before striding confidently to first base. Death the Kid moved in closer, seeing that their was no one covering first and second. He stared briefly at Shiro, almost daring to use his soul perception. He didn't deciding to perhaps talk to Maka about look at their souls. Technically it was rude right? Black Star, Soul and Maka all received outs. It was only the second inning. And by the third, the was 4-0 Kid's Team. And by that time the games was over. 

Lavi gave a slow whistle as they two teams encircled Soul and Maka. "Let's see it." 

Maka blushed, Soul leaning forward. Maka leaning as well, the pair hugged slightly as soon as their lips touched. It only lasted a moment before Maka broke away, embarrassed. Black Star laughed, earning a 'Maka-Chop' to his head with a particular large book. 

"Let's go eat at Death City Diner." Liz suggested. 
Nodding the grouped packed up their gear and headed out towards the Diner, just as the sun had begun to set over the city. Kid lingered back besides Maka, talking softly so the others ahead of them couldn't hear. 

"Have you seen Shiro and Lavi's souls yet?" He asked.

"No, but I am curious." Maka replied thoughtfully.

They opened their soul perception together and nearly reeled back in surprise. Lavi's soul was a bit smaller then Kids. As was Shiro's compared to Patty of Liz's own souls. But besides her own soul, a second soul loomed. It already slightly consuming the weapon's soul. And the other soul, was that of a witches.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is long. And readers thank you for reading!