Status: updates will be wierd.

A Place for Us

New Years

"Love me tender,
Love me sweet,
Never let me go...."Edwin sang along with the song on the radio as he watched Henry's steady breathing. the winters chill combined with the heat of their bodies had caused the windows of the tiny room to fog up almost as if they had made love in the back of a car instead of Ed's bedroom.            

Edwin sat up and pulled open the drawer of his bedside table rummaging among the charcoal, pencils And various debris until he found a box of matches and one slightly bent cigarette. Lighting it up he pressed his naked back against the iron headboard and contemplated. Edwin thought about the boy asleep next to him, the feelings he had for him, and what his friends would say. Christ, what his *mother* would say. Jesus. Edwin didn't know much but he knew what he and Henry had done a little over an hour ago wasn't sick, it wasn't wrong and it was different from what people  thought. Sure it was different than with girls but Edwin liked it better.Much better. He shivered happily as he remembered how Henry had writhed beneath him after he got used to the feeling of... He blushed. Edwin was a spurr of the moment type guy but jeez   he was so shy when it came to 'sex stuff' especially afterwards. He wondered how much it hurt. The... Sex thing. Henry had cried a little. And then he had  seemed ok after. More than ok. Screaming his name.  Moaning and all that. If they did that again Edwin wanted to try being on the bottom. Just to see what it was like. Not that he didn't like being on top, he loved it, he really did. He was just curious. 
 
Henry stirred next to him, blinking awake. 
"Hey sunshine." Edwin murmered running his fingers through Henry's long strawbwerry blonde hair. 
"Hi Eddie." Henry sighed as he inched himself closer to the other boy. He looked up and pulled the cigarette from Edwin's mouth before taking a drag. Wincing a little Henry sat up 
"can we keep this between us Eddie? People won't understand. I like you a lot in a friends way but more than that too. But people don't understand that." 
"you never did have a way with words-"
"neither do you you greaser dropout!"
"Will ya let me finish? Jesus. But I get what you mean. We can't tell anyone not even the guys. It's nothing against them but they wouldn't..."
"I know."
Henry kissed Edwin's cheek. 
"It don't  change the way I feel though."
"me neither Henny." 
"by the way, happy new year."
It was now 1958. A dangerous time to be a gay youth. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kindof a prolouge type dealio I guess. I'm not too sure about it so pleasemcomment.
Thanks
Love, Ronnie