Status: Not active at the moment, sorry. Doing a lot of do-overs on this story.

Just Once

The date

The next few days I just did my usual. Going to school, going to work, sometimes hanging out with Justis, and coming home. I was actually falling in love with Justis harder and faster than I'd ever fallen before. He was sweet to me, sensitive, and we had fun together as friends. He had invited me to go to dinner with him tonight and I accepted.Unfortunately, leaving me completely clueless on what to wear.

"Shit, I'm never going to find something to wear." I muttered to myself. I threw every single dress and nice piece of clothing onto my bed and still hadn't found something. Why was finding something to wear this hard?

I finally settled on my light pink dress with light pink shoes and diamond studs. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Perfect." I turned around to look at my back. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to find Justis standing at the door in a black suit with a dark blue shirt underneath.

"Wow..." his blond hair was a good contrast with the black suit and dark shirt.

"That's what I should be saying." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me near him.

"Aw, shut up." I kissed his mouth. He bit on my bottom lip gently and ran his tongue over it. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. He lowered his hands to where they were right above my butt.

"We need to go," He said into my mouth.

"Mm, okay." I pulled away and we went out and hopped in the car.

We pulled up to a fairly decent restaurant called The Pearl Cafe.

"This is really nice Justis." I smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him. Inside was not bad itself, it felt cozy and the lighting was a warm glow that shone orange light all over. We sat down and talked and ate for about two hours. My parents didn't care though because I told them. Plus, it wasn't a school night so they didn't have an excuse to bring up.

Justis's Point of View

I brought her home and we sat out in the car my mom let me borrow. I glanced over at her and she was looking out the window to her house. She looked absolutely stunning, I had to give her that much. That dress was sexy on her, the pink looking soft with her tanned legs and shoulders. I thought about the bet Trey had made with me and got sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe I was doing this to her...she had done nothing wrong to me and she was so sweet...I could tell she really liked me.

"Ally," I spoke softly. "I like you."

She giggled. "I know." and she put the middle arm rest up so she could scoot closer to me.

"No," I took her face in my hands. "I really like you, Ally. This feels perfect, I've never felt something like this and I--I'm...scared." I let go of her face.

"Justis!" She laughed once. "Don't be scared...what do you mean? How could you be scared?"

"I don't know..." My voice broke a little and I blushed.

"Hey now," She pulled herself into my lap, wedging herself between me and the steering wheel. "Why are you scared? This is just normal...I mean, we're just dating."

"I, um, I've never been...in a relationship before."

"What!" She gasped. "Are you kidding?"

"I've had little flings here and there but they weren't relationships...they weren't girlfriends." I was shocked at myself saying this, I had never opened up to anyone like this before.

"That's new...I sure as hell didn't expect that." She laughed a little and kissed my neck, softly biting down on the skin and I moaned. "Ally..." She kept kissing and sucking my neck up and down, occasionally kissing along my jaw. I was seriously falling for this girl, and I had planned on playing her, using her for sex. I pulled away from her. I was disgusting.

"What's wrong?" She looked hurt.

"Nothing, I have to go." I said harshly, hating myself.

"Justis...please." she grabbed my face in her hands and made me look at her beautiful face. "Please don't do this. Just tell me what I did wrong...please." and a tear fell down her cheek.

"No!" I reached up to wipe away her tear. "Don't cry, Oh man, don't cry." I kissed the other tears falling down her cheeks.

"What did I do?" She whispered.

"Nothing," I closed my eyes. "Nothing, I'll stay here."

"Spend the night with me." She said and I laughed.

"How?"

"I could sneak you in, again." She smiled playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
Please comment and subscribe!!!
:D
it would make my day!!! just a widdle comment.
thanks<3

Ally's outfit for date