Status: Not active at the moment, sorry. Doing a lot of do-overs on this story.

Just Once

Morning

Still Ally's Point of View

We both woke up to the sound of my mom knocking on the door and Justis looked at me wide-eyed.

"Shit, shit, shit." I whispered and laughed. "Hold on mom!" I then yelled.

"I'm just letting you know there's breakfast on the table!" She said to me and we heard her walk away.

"Phew!" I smiled and wiped imaginary sweat off my forehead. Justis and I were still in our nice clothes from the date and they were all messed up from sleeping in them.

"Do you think I should go?" He asked me.

"Probably...soon." I was reluctant to tell him he should go.

"Okay," He got up and kissed me, caressing my arms in his rough hands. His hands slid down my arms and he held both of my hands in his. "I love you."

"Justis," I laughed, but there was no humor in it. "Please don't make this hard for me." I didn't want to let him knew I loved him...I couldn't. I wondered if he remembered the night where I almost said I loved him.

"I'm not trying to make it hard, Ally." He said. "I'm trying to get you to love me."

"Putting pressure on me is not going to make me love you!" I said, exasperated. "Just give it time..."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He kissed my nose and smiled. "I'm hungry."

"I'll go get you something...but you'll have to, like, hide in my closet or something while I'm gone."

"Okay," He walked over to my closet and got behind the clothes. "I'm hidden."

I bust out laughing. "You're such a dork, be right back." I went down and got one plate and put extra eggs and three pieces of toast on it.

"You're sure hungry today." My mom smiled at me.

"I haven't eaten in what," I looked at my wrist as if there were a watch. "8 hours. I'm starved."

I rushed the food back up into my room and locked the door behind me.

"Got your food." I said and Justis came out from behind the clothes in my closet.

"Awesome," He grabbed the plate and started eating. "Want some?" He asked with his mouth full.

"No, thanks." I smiled at the sight of him stuffing his face. He made it hard to deny that I loved him, because the truth was: even if I didn't want to love him, there was no way in hell that I could keep that from happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
Thanks for any subscribers and all comments. You're all much appreciated.
:)