Status: Not active at the moment, sorry. Doing a lot of do-overs on this story.

Just Once

Together

Justis’s Point of View

When I got home in the morning my mom was sitting at the table. “Where have you been?”

“Um,” I said. I could hear the strain in her voice, as if she had been up all night.

“Don’t you dare lie to me,” she said, her eyes piercing me.

“I was at Ally’s…” I ventured.

“Do you know…” She shook her head in disbelief. “Do you know how worried I was about you, Justis!”

“Mom, I’m sorry, I know. We fell asleep.” I hurried over to her and hugged her, she burst into tears.

“Never do that again without letting me know!”

“Mom, I know, I’m sorry.” I kissed her head, trying to comfort her.

“It’s okay…” She whispered, calming down a little bit.

I sat down in the chair next to her. “Mom?”

“Yeah?” She looked up at me. “Is something wrong?”

“No…I think I love her.” I frowned, my voice cracked on the last word.

“Honey,” she whispered.

“I know, it’s stupid,” I said. I shouldn’t be telling her any of this…I didn’t want to admit anything.

“It’s not stupid,” she smirked.

“Yes, it is.”

“Do you know when I met your father?”

“No.”

“High school,” she smiled.

“Look how well that worked out for you,” I sneered.

“Not the point, baby.”

“I know…I’m sorry, I kind of need to be alone right now.”

“Okay, I’ll just get lunch ready.” I left, going to my room. I needed Ally here. I was spending almost every day with her. I couldn’t help it though.

She answered on the second ring. “Hello?”

“Hey…”

“What’s up?” She said.

“I want you over here,” I whispered and she giggled.

“You just left…”

“Come.”

“I’ll be right over.”

She showed up only a few minutes later, my mom smiled knowingly when she saw her. I pulled her into my room and locked my door. I pushed her down onto the bed, softly, with my body.

“Oh!” She exclaimed when I landed on top of her. I started sucking on her neck, definitely leaving hickeys, I wanted to leave my mark. She moaned when I started nibbling on her ears.

I was growing hard under my jeans and I know she noticed it. She brought her hand and started rubbing me through my jeans. I couldn’t handle this kind of pressure; this was a first for me. Stephanie never did this kind of thing to me, we were only young.

I started pushing her shirt up and, for once, she didn’t resist. I got it over her head after a bit of struggling with it and we laughed together. She had amazing boobs and I didn’t know to take her bra off. I kissed her some more trying to think how to get it off.

“Here,” she said, reading my mind and unhooking her bra. Her boobs fell out and I almost came in my pants.

“Holy shit,” I said and started kissing down her neck, slowly, the bulge in pants growing larger. When I got to her boobs I had to stop. I couldn’t take this.

“Kiss them,” she giggled.

“I-I can’t.”

“Why not?” She frowned.

“It’s too much…” I hoped she’d get what I was trying to say. I didn’t want to come when she wasn’t even touching me.

“Oh…” she said, she didn’t look like she was getting it.

“I want you to touch me,” I said, hinting more. “I don’t want it to end with this.”

“Oh!” She smiled and started unzipping my pants. She was a quick learner.

When she touched me, I felt an orgasm start. I started thinking about other things so I could hold on longer. Her hands felt so soft against me and I couldn’t help but get lost in it. Before I knew it, I was coming apart in her hand. She didn’t stop until I was finished.

“So hot…” She whispered to me.

“Let me do you,” I smiled, mischeviously.