Status: Not active at the moment, sorry. Doing a lot of do-overs on this story.

Just Once

I definitely suck

For breakfast it was oatmeal and fruit. Uck, it wasn't all that bad really if you added a butt load of brown sugar but I decided to skip it for now.

"Hey Lil, I'm not really hungry would it be okay if me and Will went somewhere else?"

"Oh," She smiled and winked at me. "Alone time, huh? Sure."

"Ha. Yeah, thanks girl. See ya later." Will and I turned around and started walking back down that hallway.

"Wanna go out to the car?" He kissed my head, awkwardly as we walked along.

"Yeah...sure." I looked away at the wall. I am so guilty, and bad, and horrible.
We walked out to my car and climbed in the back seat. We never did anything dirty at school but this was one of our places to get away from the people until school started.

"You seem distant, sweetie." He pulled me into his arms. Man, his body was sexy as hell.
"Is it because we had sex...? Just tell me. We don't have to do it anymore...if you're not okay with it."

And I hated myself when he said that. I hated myself with a passion. I'm so bad...

"No!" I turned my head around to kiss him and I let my lips linger on his for longer than normal. "I love you...I love you so much, I swear." and I did. I really did love him.

"I love you too." He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth and when he took it out I sucked on his lower lip.

When the bell had rung we walked into the school and went separate ways. He went to Math and I went to Weight Training. Let me tell you something about weight training. Awesome. Class. EXCEPT when you don't know anyone barely. They were all outgoing and had been in this class all year. I was somewhat outgoing and had been in this class only since the second semester started, like three weeks ago. I did my thing in class, trying to get by with the crappy loneliness of not knowing anyone and moved onto my next class. Which wasn't so bad. I knew quite a few people in there and they were all fairly good friends.
The whole school day all I could think about is what I did with Justis and how horrible I felt and if I'd ever see him again and hating myself for wondering. He hadn't given me his number or anything when I left. I just drove home. I didn't want to want him, I don't know why I had to come into work that day or why I had to work at that dumb store at all. This was just complicating things like crazy. I wanted Justis so bad but Will, I knew, was my soul mate. I mean, damn, I lost my virginity to him. YESTERDAY! What the hell was wrong with me?

When the last bell of the day rang I bolted out of my seat and walked quickly to my car, hoping that I wouldn't see Will. He was already leaning against my car though, smiling his brilliant, beautiful white smile. How he kept his teeth so white I have no idea. Even I couldn't keep my teeth THAT white.

"Can I come over and hang out?" He got up off my car and hugged me, grabbing my backpack from me and opening the back door to set it on the seat.

"Sure! I have to be at work by 5:00 though." I walked around and got in the driver's seat.

"That's fine. Just drop me off at home on your way, maybe." He hopped into the passenger's seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
--
Thank you, everyone who is reading this! I hope you're enjoying it.
Comment!!