Status: Not active at the moment, sorry. Doing a lot of do-overs on this story.

Just Once

An old friend

The next day I struggled through the whole day of school. My body ached for a reason that I couldn't find. I was lonely. I wanted to see Justis.
Why couldn't life just be simpler? I mean, I know I don't have it that hard or anything...it's just there's so much drama that it's difficult and it's a pain in the ass that I have to deal with it.
I didn't want to go to work, but I managed and when I got there Rainy was just going on about Trey. She had met up with him when she left Justis and me the night before and they had sex. Again. I wish I could just feel comfortable running around getting laid with as many people as I wanted. I shouldn't even have done it with Will...I regret it now and I hate that. I want to want him so much.

Justis's Point of View

The bus pulled up to my house and I got off as quickly as I could. I hated school more than you could imagine. All I could think about today was Ally. Fuck, she was hot. I wanted to do her so bad. Trey bet me I couldn't get in her pants and I took the challenge. Of course he could hook up with Rainy because she was totally easy. Everyone could see that. I'd never had a girlfriend before or had sex...which was a little odd because I accepted the dumb ass bet to fuck this chick I didn't even know. It wasn't my fault I never had a girlfriend before though. I've made out with girls and I've gotten pretty close to sex but I just never wanted a relationship with them. I'm pretty charming if I do say so myself. I can tell that Ally's really getting into me and she's pretty cool too. Not annoying or anything. I can't wait until I can run my hands down her smooth body and down into her pants...

"Justis! Dinner!" My mom called. I've got to snap out of this, I shouldn't be thinking about Ally this much.

"'Kay! Be right down!" I called back.

"Oh! And Justis!?"

"What!"

"Steph called and I invited her for dinner!" I froze at her words. Shit. I hadn't seen Stephanie in like 2 years. She's my mom's best friend's daughter and we used to make out all the time when no one was watching. I wonder how things would go now.

My mom and I waited at the table for Stephanie who said she'd be over around 7:00. It was 7:04 now. She had better hurry because Mac 'n' Cheese was on the table.
The knock on the door indicated she was there and my mom got up to open it.

"Mrs. Raul!!!" Stephanie ran in almost screaming and enveloped my mom in a hug.

"Steph, good to see you!" My mom hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey, Steph." She came to me and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, pulling her into me.

"Ohh, Justis, looking good." She looked me up and down.

"Hey, now." My mom said, sternly.

"You look good too." I checked out her ass as she walked towards the table to sit down. She was definitely looking fine. She had grown up a lot. I wonder if she'd be up for some more making out.

When dinner ended I helped my mom collect all the dishes and put them in the sink.

"You want me to do these?" I asked.

"No way! Go spend time with Steph!" I kissed her on the cheek and headed into the living room where Stephanie was standing in front of our fireplace looking at my sister's picture.

"I miss her..." She said as I walked in.

"I miss her too." I came up behind her and put my arms around her.

"I've missed you..." She turned around and kissed me. I kissed her back but felt like something was wrong. This didn't feel right, but I didn't know why.

"It's definitely been awhile." I pulled away for a second.

"Yeah, for sure. What have you been up to? Still going to Canyon?"

"Yep. That shitty ass school still sucks," I laughed. "What about you? Do you got a job yet? A car?"

"Yes to all of that. I'm a secretary at an insurance company and I drive that Mazda Miata outside."

"Wow, nice. I don't have a job or a car."

"Well, I am two years older than you." She sank into me again and trailed kisses from my neck to my chest, even though my shirt was on.

"Hard to believe."

"Why?"

"It just seems like we've always been the same age."

"Yeah...that's true. Even now, you're tall and sexy and only 16." She laughed. "I can't believe I'm kissing a 16 year old. I'm such a cradle robber."

I pulled her closer to me. "A very sexy cradle robber."
♠ ♠ ♠
--
Twist there, huh? ;) Now Justis is the scheming little jerk. Lol.
I'm updating a lot, i know!
I am just really in a writing mood!!!

Ally's outfit Tuesday