Fully Alive

Fully Alive 003

~fast forward 3 days~

~Thurday~November 11th~

~Madison's P.O.V~

Three days after what happened at the concert, I was still too afraid to go anywhere alone. Or to even sit backstage by myself. So, Syn had talked to keep and eye on me. Thursday ight, after the concert, we all went directly back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel, all the guys went to their rooms to sleep. I just stayed in the living room area to watch t.v.

At about three in the morning, Shad came out of his room.

He just came over to me and said, "What're you still doing awake?"

"I dunno... I just can't fall asleep. I'm actually kind of scared to fall asleep." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because every time I close my eyes, I'm back against that wall." I answered.

"Well... Iknow it sounds weird, but... If you want me to, I'll lay next to you until you fall asleep." He offered.

"Thanks, Shad. I'd really appreciate it." I said.

So we both stood up and went to my room. When we got into my room, I got into the bed and Shad climbed in next to me. Then he turned off the light. After a bit, I felt really cold.

"Shad?"

"Yeah, Madi?"

"C-can you hold me> I'm cold."

"Umm... Sure."

So he wrapped his arms around me. I wanted, right then, to tell Shad how I felt about him, but I was too afraid.

Then I suddenly decided to roll over to face him and kiss him.

"Don't leave me tonight, Shad." I said.

He was silent for a moment.

Then he kissed me back and said, "I won't..."

Then he said, "I really need to tell you something, Madi."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm in love with you, Madi. I have been for a while."

"Y-you are?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I am."

"I love you, too, Shad."

Then he kissed me and said, "Call me Matt."

Then I kissed him again, closed my eyes and fell asleep...

~Friday~November 12th~

~Shad's P.O.V~

Friday morning, I woke up and Madi was still asleep in my arms. I wanted to get up, but I didn't want to wake her.

'God, I love her so much!' I thought.

Then she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Morning, babe."

I kissed her and said, "Morning, baby."

Then she sat up and said, "U think we should get up."

"Okay." I said, also sitting up.

Then we got out of bed and went out to the living room area...

~Syn's P.O.V~

Friday morning, we were all sitting in the living room area when Madi and Shad walked out of Madi's room.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked.

"Oh! I asked Matt to sleep with me last night. And no... We didn't do anything." Madi said, seeing the look on my face.

"Then why was he in there with you?" I asked.

"Because I was kinda scared. Ever since that guy tried to rape me, I haven't been able to sleep. I just wanted him to be there with me so I could fall asleep." IShe explained.

"And since when do you call him Matt?"

"Since last night when we started dating." She replied.

"Oh... I see..." I said, now smiling because I was happy that Madi finally ended up with Shad.

Then they went over and Shad sat in a chair, pulling Madi onto his lap. She just looked at him and smiled.

Then we sat all daym watching movies and playing video games, Madi kicking our asses in almost all of them.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Part Four up tomorrow or later tonight!