Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Bowling

Brian’s pov
I spent the day hanging out with McKenna like I used to. I waited patiently for six o’clock to come because that’s when I would go pick Matilda up from Ronnie’s apartment so we could go bowling.

“You got plans?” Brent asked.

I nodded, “I got a date.”

“Who’s the lucky lady?” He asked making it obvious that dad had told him about Matilda.

“None of your business.” I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the house.

I swear to god nothing could wipe the smile off of my face as I neared Ronnie’s apartment building. Just like we planed Matilda was sitting outside by a street lamp. Her eyes immediately brightened when she spotted my car. Quickly she ran over to my car and swung open my door before attacking me with a hug and a kiss.

“Aw look who missed me.” I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes at me and climbed over me to get into the passenger seat, “Yeah, yeah. Well it’s lonely without you.”

“So what lie did you tell Zack, so he’d let you out?” I asked.

She grinned, “I told him I made a friend, and that my ‘friend’ was taking me to a movie.”

I laughed softly and pecked her lips lightly then pulled back onto the road to the bowling ally. I was actually a pretty good bowler but I’d take it easy on Matilda.

“What do you do when I’m not around?” I asked.

She shrugged, “Nothing really. I kind of just sit in my room and text you. Johnny and Jimmy try to get me to play with them, Zacky wants me to make friends, and Matt hits on me.”

I hit the brakes fast when I heard her say Matt was hitting on her. She flew forward and almost smacked her face into the windshield but stopped herself.

“Jesus, Brian.” She buckled herself in.

“He hits on you?” I asked still in complete shock.

She nodded, “It’s annoying really.”

“That’s why he freaked out on me! He fucking likes you! That’s why he got me kicked out!” I yelled when I realized why Matt had freaked out like he did.

Matilda frowned, “That asshole.”

“I’ll fucking kill him.” I growled gripping the steering wheel so tightly that my knuckles began to turn white.

“Bri.” Matilda tried to calm me down.

I took a deep breath then smiled softly at her, “Sorry babe.”

“It’s okay, now let’s bowl.” She giggled as some asshole behind us honked.

I flipped him off and drove off towards the bowling ally. When we got there it was about seven but there was barley anyone there which was perfect.

“Ready to get your ass kicked junior?” Matilda asked pulling me inside.

I laughed, “How are you so sure I won’t kick your little ass?”

“Wanna make a bet?” She asked tilting her head to the side.

I smirked, “Fine but I get whatever I want if I win.”

“Fine by me as long as I get what I want when I win.” Matilda kissed me then skipped over to the counter to get our lane set up and rent some shoes.

The guy at the counter was practically eye fucking her so I walked over and protectively wrapped my arm around her. I glared at him to get my point across, which I guess worked since the kid shakily handed us our shoes and looked down at his feet.

“This one is mine.” Matilda smiled and picked out an electric yellow bowling ball.

I held up a ball that was purple, “Got mine.”

“Purple?” She giggled.

“Shut up it’s my favorite color.” I laughed and put our names into the monitor over our lane before clicking start game.

***

A few hours later we finished our game and I was surprised to find that Matilda had beat me by about five points. We returned the shoes then got into my car again.

“So what do you want Ms. Winner?” I asked, smirking.

Matilda blushed softly and licked her lips, “You.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Today my boyfriend and his friend played a prank on me. His friend called me and told me that he had died because i didn’t want kids, of course i freaked out and started crying then three hours later they dropped by to tell me it was a joke.

What the fuck is wrong with the people i fucking date??

anyways thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!