Status: Please comment :)

One by One.

You want something bold, striking. Well, Carson Daniels was anything but. She intentionally dolled up every now and then, sure, but never felt sexy—to her standards anyway. At the age of twenty three, she spends most of her time at a local coffee shop. And guess what? She loves her life. In fact, Carson is a mediocre writer for a magazine called Suede and what more than an interesting subject to write about than rhythm guitarist: Zachary Baker who enters her life so suddenly.

He wanted something simple, inconspicuous. Zacky Baker is still in his prime. Girls swoon when they see him, and with just a snap of his fingers he could make anyone fall in love with him, figuratively of course. He’s got his best friends with him, sleeps with whomever he feels except for one..So what does he do now that he is faced with a challenge? Concurs it of course.

Zacky was going to have to do more than snap his pretty fingers this time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Disclaimer: I don't own Zacky or A7X. I do own my plot and characters. No sense in asking not to steal; just make it better than mine if you do-- got it? :P (Layout will change shortly, I promise).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -