Painkillers and Cancersticks

Ryan parties every weekend. Every Sunday morning he nurses a hangover and meets up with the mysterious Meg, the girl he's been in love with since his freshman year of college. When their relationship heats up, will they be able get through it together, or will Ryan be left out in the cold?

I make references to All Time Low songs, including but not limited to:
-Holly Would You Turn Me On?
-Six Feet Under the Stars.
-Therapy.
-Jasey Rae.
-Break Your Little Heart.
-Stella
And of course,
Remembering Sunday.

I don't consider this to be fanfiction because the references to All Time Low are not permanent. The characters in it are mine and my alone. Each one is a different personality of me, and are in no way in association with All Time Low. Yes, four of the male characters have the same names but that is merely coincidental.

This is supposed to be a short story, but it's not finished and honestly I need help in continuing it so I will be posting it as a chapter story. If you have any feedback at all, please get back to me. I love feedback. Also, I have about 20 pages of it done and will be breaking them up into chapters to post on here. But if you have feedback on that part I will make note of it.

Sorry this description is so long! If you've made it this far, please read and enjoy.