In Love With All of These Vampires...

The Underworld

“Isn’t she meant to be awake now?”
“No”
“Why?”
“Because she isn’t…”
“Didn’t answer my question”
“Just shut up, okay? She’ll be awake soon…” I could hear muffled voices that I recognized, but couldn’t tell where I recognized them from.
It was pitch black and my head hurt like a bitch. I tried to move, which failed. I tried opening my eyes. I failed. I tried to speak and guess what? That failed too!
What the fuck is wrong with me?!?!
“See, Frankie! Told you she’d wake up soon!”
“What the fuck, Gerard! She’s not moving!”
“Ahh, maybe not…but she’s thinking…” Someone tutted. I let out a small giggle, which attracted a lot of attention.
“…Smartass…”
“Thanks…”
I tried my eyes again and was surprised when they fluttered open. I was expecting light to invade my eyes and have to snap them shut again, but it was surprisingly dark. I pushed myself up slowly, whispering obscenities to my aching limbs.
“Speak of the devil…” I saw Mikey’s face staring back at me, his right shoulder all bandaged up. I rubbed my eyes and blinked, my eyes finally getting used to being open.
“What happened to you?” I asked, pointing at his shoulder. He just laughed.
“You happened to my shoulder!” My eyes widened as I remembered I’d stabbed him.
“Oh shit! Sorry!”
“Meh…it’s fine, it’s not as bad as what Gerard’s done to me in the past…” he smiled, standing up and walking over to a big oak door.
“Why what have you done to him?” I asked, confused. Mikey’s head reappeared in the doorway.
“He did to me what he did to you 3 days ago” He said, smirking at his brother, in ‘Thanks, a lot’, sarcastic way, look.
“You turned him into a Vampire?!…Wait…I’ve been out of it for 3 days!” Ray, Frankie and Gerard all nodded.
“Grrr!” I growled before slumping back down in…fucking hell…a bloody big bed!
“Can I ask something?” I said, putting my hand, waiting for someone to answer. Ray nodded.
“Where the fuck am I?” I looked at him, then around the room. I smiled, leaning back in his chair.
“Oh yeah, forgot about that…Welcome to Underworld!” I laughed, nervously.
“I always tried to imagine what The Underworld would look like…now I might actually get to see it, for real..” I said, not to anyone in particular.
“What you mean ‘might’?! We are going right now!” Frankie said excitedly.
“There are some clothes on the dresser, for you” Gerard said smiling, leaving the room with Frank and Ray. I stumbled over to the dresser and looked at the dress that was on there. It was gorgeous. It was black, with a tutu that had a red underneath and a corset type style at the front, also in red.
I like their dress sense… I smiled to myself, picking up the dress.
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! Here you are! I'm so fucking hyper it's untrue!!! :D
Sorry it's shorter than previous, it's kinda just a filler...
Hope you like this chapter and BIG BIG THANKYOU'S to everyone who is still reading!!
Comments would make me even happier!!!
The image is of the dress that they gave her! I loved it so much!
ThisIsHowIDisappear
P.S There maybe an update tomorrow, depends if I get my coursework finished, because I am SOOO far behind on it! Grrr to it!!! Don't forget to comment!!! x x x x x