In Love With All of These Vampires...

Sophie, Melissa & Amanda

We walked out into the dark streets. The sun was a deep red color and skipped over the whole town. Not city. Not mega, gigantic continent, okay slight exaggeration but you get my drift. But a town. Not exactly what I had expected but it was awesome anyways. The pavements were cobbled and unlike my world, well old, there were no cars. No buses. No stations. No transport, apart from your feet. We walked past gothic and twisted looking buildings, that towered above us. Roofs were pointed and usually had some kind of bird sat at the top.
No-one stared. No-one shouted abuse. And no-one walked passed me and handed me a razor blade. I was beginning tolike love this place even more.
Three girls were stood outside a tall building that had loads of little dudes in. They turned round and walked towards us smiling.
“Hey guys…who is this?” One of the girls said. She had medium black with purple roots, that suited her really well. She had bluey, green eyes that was outlined with black eyeliner. She was short and skinny and was wearing a red and purple stripy top with black skinny jeans an converse.
“This is Mirei. Yeah…Gerard just turned her into a Vampire!” Frank said, jumping up and down. She just laughed and stuck her hand out for me to shake.
“Hey I’m Melissa or Mel, which ever you prefer!” Wow she was really nice. I shook her hand and smiled. The two other girls smiled and moved forward.
“Hey I’m Amanda or Manda or Panda or…well yeah I have many nicknames!” She laughed. She had brown hair that was razored and was all different lengths and I loved it so much. She was wearing bright red skinnys and a black cardigan. She was wearing purple eyeshadow and eyeliner.
“…and I’m Sophie” The last girl said. She looked quite shy compared to the other two. She had bright red hair, with brownish eyes that had specks of blue and green in them,. Very pretty. She was wearing black jeans, and a turquoise hoodie.
“Hey…” I waved and Melissa grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the guys.
“Come on! We’ll show you round! They gotta run home soon anyway!” She yelled the last bit jumping up and down so she could see the guys. I looked at Sophie.
“Is she always this hyper?” I laughed. She smiled and nodded.
“Yup…So Gerard turned you, huh?” I turned back to face her and nodded.
“Lucky you…” She smiled and walked past me, Melissa and Manda. I scratched my head.
“I’m gonna get you Mel!” I heard Frank shout from behind.
“RUN!!”
We started running through the streets, the guys hot on our heels. Thanks to running back and forth I was pretty fast. Sophie was equally fast and she grabbed my arm pulling me down into an alley, the others running straight past us.
“Come on…they’ll realize were not there soon…” She said, without even gasping for breath like me, from running so much.
“How.are.you.still.able.to.talk.properly.after.that?” I asked pausing after every word. She laughed.
“You’ll get used to it trust me…now go” She pointed to a small hole in the middle on a twisted, black plant, but it was big enough for us to get through. I climbed through it and felt nothing underneath my feet.
‘Like fuck am I letting go of this tree!’ I thought to myself. I felt hands loosen my grip on the brambles and I fell straight into the hole. I screamed but I never seem to hear it through falling to fast. I landed with a huge THUD on the floor.
FUCKING HELL!! MY ASS!!
“Owww!” I rolled round the floor holding my ass, which now throbbed so much, it was untrue. Also it wasn’t the best considering I was wearing a dress. I heard someone laughing, and I came to conclusion that it was Sophie.
“HAHA!! The I-dea was t-to land -on your f-feet!” She gasped, clutching her stomach and wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.
“Shut up!” I said getting up slowly, “I’m not a fucking cat! I don't always land on my feet!”
“You’ll learn!”She said, stilling trying to stop crying. I heard music coming from one of the winding tunnels. I stood shell-shocked at where we were. We were in a cave with a high ceiling, the rocks jutting out everywhere and black dots high in the crevices which I presumed were bats. Wooden torches sat in their holders burning contentedly, showering the cave with an orangey glow.
“Wow!” I whispered. It really is hard to explain how amazing this place was.
“Come on, I want you to meet some friends of mine…” Sophie said, pulling my hand down the 3rd tunnel to the right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to everybody who wished my dad better :)
I was meaning to update a hell of a lot earlier but luck just wasn't on my side, so didn't have a chance...but here it is and really am sorry for the wait...
Thankyou to Sophie, Melissa & Amanda for being new characters! :D By the way Sophie is Slick Vicious. and Melissa is MCR-Lover101 on Mibba and Amanda is one of my best friends! :D Just so you know where the characters came from!
Hope you like and also...what would you say if I said I was introducing Avenged Sevenfold to it?
Love you all!
My.Avenged.Romance