In Love With All of These Vampires...

It Goes On And On And On

We kept walking, the tunnels getting slightly narrower until they were only just big enough to fit through.
“Yeah, don’t be frightened of them…I was the first time I met them but you learn to love them!” Sophie smiled grabbing my arm and pulling me through the small dusty gap into a huge chamber. It looked exactly like the one we’d landed in, but with more…stuff, I guess. Three guitars were stood up against the jagged cave wall on the far side to the right, a couch slap bang in the middle of the floor, underneath laid a dark purple rug, which I had the sudden urge to steal. Set up in the left corner of the cave was a drum set, which even came with hot drummer, three more guitars which equally came with hot guitarists and to top it all off a hot lead singer. They were playing a song that I didn’t recognize so figured it was some of there own material. Either way, I fucking loved it!
“Okay…” She started pointing, “the drummer is called Jimmy, the guy playing lead is Brian, rhythm guitarist is called Zacky, the bassist is Johnny and the guy singing is called Matt…”
The guy I found out was called Matt, was really well built, tattoos ran up and down his arms, with real short, dark hair, a lip ring and plugs in both ears. He had an amazing voice and he was hot. Brian, just like Matt, had tattoos running up and down his arms, black hair stuck out of the bottom of his hat and was also pretty well built. Zacky. tattoos ran up and down his arms also, his black hair styled, some falling over his face. He had snake bites and a nose piercing. Jimmy, ALSO had tattoos everywhere. I couldn’t describe his hair it was just too awesome for words and a piercing in the middle of his bottom lip. And finally Johnny, probably the only one out of the five who wasn’t completely covered in ink, although his right arm was pretty covered. Not that I minded about tattoos because they were, in my opinion, in the Top 5 of amazing creations.
“Wow! He’s a really good singer!” I said, amazed. We didn’t have to shout as such because the music wasn’t blaring out but we had to raise our voices to a certain extent.
“Yeah, he is! They are really good and have some of their own stuff together but haven’t just got out there if you get what I mean?” She said shrugging.
I nodded “Yeah, I understand”.
We went to sit down on the couch, on the dark purple rug, that I loved so much.
Don’t steal the rug!
I can’t help it! It’s just so beautiful!
LEAVE!!
Grrr! Brain, GRRR!
I must have been staring at the rug because Sophie tapped my shoulder and laughed.
“Seriously, don’t touch the rug…Jimmy will eat you!” I glanced over at the drum kit and noticed he wasn’t there.
“Oh shit…where’s he gone?” I asked, quite anxious as to where he’d gone.
I felt strong arms wrap round my waist and lift me up over the top of it.
“Woah! What the fuck?!?!” I screamed trying to see who the culprit was.
“Don’t drool on the rug!” My feet touched the floor and I spun round coming face to face with the guy who must be called Jimmy…and fuck me, was he tall.
“Erm…can you shrink a little bit?” I said, using my hand to emphasize my point. He laughed and bent his knees until he was around my height.
“Thank you!” I squealed jumping up and down. For some strange, unknown reason I was really hyper. I jumped over the back of the couch, and crossed my legs and stared at Sophie who was laughing at me.
“God! Your so strange!” Sophie laughed, gasping for air. I nodded.
“Ha!…Okay, okay now I have my breath back some introducing…right guys this is Mirei, Mirei these are the guys, Matt, Brian, Johnny, Zacky and Jimmy!” They all waved and I waved back, still hyper.
“So what brings you down to our prison?” Zacky said, looking at me. I pointed to Sophie and she just smiled.
“Sounds about right” He finished and leant back, resting on his elbows his legs out straight, his feet resting on Johnny’s knees.
“You know you love me really!” It went silent. They all suddenly got up and jumped on Sophie, making me burst into fits of giggles and jump off the couch.
“Yeah Sophie, damn right…they do love you!” I smirked, my left hand on my hip. They stopped attacking Sophie, looked at each other and…POUNCED. Johnny sat on my feet, while Jimmy grabbed my hands and pinned them down and Zacky sat on my stomach. Brian and Matt just stared at me for awhile then bent down and started tickling me.
With wearing a dress it was kinda hard to stop it riding up, but I successfully managed to keep it down by holding it in between my knees. I gasped for air as Brian and Matt continued tickling me while Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky just sat there and laughed.
“Please. Stop. Tickling. ME!” I screamed the last part as Matt tickled my sides. I paused after every word to gain breath that wasn’t entering my lungs as easily as usual. They all looked at each other and stopped.
Could they all read each others mind or something? Like Gerard perhaps?
They stood up and Jimmy held his hand out and helped me up.
“Yeah I think we’ve welcomed her enough now!” Johnny said, smirking at me.
“That was a welcome! That was frigging torture!” I said, regaining my composure and smiling.
“Hey! Hey! What you all doing? MIREI!!” Frank noticed me and jumped on me…AGAIN!
“NOT AGAIN!” I screamed as he planted wet kisses all over my face.
“I honestly think you are more loved than me!” Sophie giggled. Frank got off and pulled me up with him and hugged me really tightly.
“I…need…to…breath…Frankie!”
“Ha! Sorry!” He said smiling “So what brings you down here to my ‘secret hideout’ ” He did little finger quotations things for the phrase secret hideout.
“Why is this your ‘secret hideout’ ” I asked confused. Frank scratched his head.
“Okay, we’ll explain…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop! So fucking hyper right now!!! :D:D:D
Love everybody who is still reading and commenting and to anybody new...I LOVE YOU TOO!! Oh yeah! Big thank you to Amanda, one of my best friends, for helping me with this chapter! She deserves presents!! :D:D
Hope you like and don't forget to comment! Comments = love!! :D:D

Synyster Skittles. (New Mibba name...again!)