In Love With All of These Vampires...

Vincent

Frank, Matt and Mikey, who had randomly showed up five minutes into the conversation, finished what they were saying and I just sat there, my bottom jaw nearly touching the floor.
"So the reason you have to stay down here is Gerard, because he hates you and if you surfaced he'd kill you and Bob and Ray...don't even know you exist?" I said, pointing to Johnny, Matt, Zacky, Jimmy and then Brian. They all shook their heads and looked at me sadly.
"And what did you do again?" I asked, extremely confused. Sophie was sat beside me, looking on the verge of tears. Probably 'cause she had to spilt herself between two groups of friends...I'd be in tears to if I had to.
"Us? We didn't do anything! The blame got thrown on us because we were the outcasts so we were an easy target, Gerard just threw the blame at us...and no-one would miss us..." Brian mumbled and started cursing Gerard under his breath.
"Hey! I would miss you!" Sophie squealed. Matt hugged her, even though he was sat on the floor.
"Oh my god! I'm still confused!" I sighed in frustration and wiggled a little bit to get comfy. Jimmy wasn't the comfiest person to sit on.
"Stop wiggling!" He whined from underneath me. I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at him.
"Right, simply we..." Matt said pointing to the other four and himself, "...haven't done anything wrong. Gerard hasn't either apart from covering up for this wierdo. That guy that Gerard is covering for is the criminal..." He finished, looking angry, a red glaze over his eyes.
"You still haven't told what this guy has done?" I siad, getting increasingly annoyed because I was still confused.
"He killed the Princess..." Mikey whispered, a solemn look etched into his face. I gasped. I didn't like this guy already.
"Who is this guy?"
"Vincent..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short...this isn't all of it, there will be part two tomorrow, but I'm so tired after Youth Club (which was awesome by the way! Love everybody at Youthy!) So more tomorrow! :D
But comment none the less, tell me if it's good or if it's crap! Constructive criticism is welcome also!
Oh! Working on a A7X story and I need characters so send me a message or something with details and shit if you wanna be in it! :D:D
Love you!
Synyster Skittles.