In Love With All of These Vampires...

The Princess

The Princess. Her silky black hair falls gracefully over her shoulders and to the middle of her black. Her lips painted with dark purple lipstick that makes them stand out of her pale face, while her white canines hang over the top of her bottom lip. Her dark brown eyes are always surrounded by thick black eyeliner, her lashes always coated in black mascara, facing up towards the always, grey sky. Her small, pale frame stands strong against her enemies. Her black dresses flow to knees, some to her ankles.
Her death brought shock among the community.
No-one knew who had killed her.
Was it a conspiracy?
Everyone pointed fingers at each.
Was that what the killer wanted?
Five innocent boys blamed for her murder.
Another plan of the killers?
Yes the Princess had enemies. Everyone does. Her parents were rich and owned half of The Underworld. They were the King’s…people, so to speak. As a child she’d spend most of her time in the Palace’s grounds, playing with her not so imaginary friend, Vincent. She would beg her parents if she could play outside because she’d met a new friend but not once did she mention him. Although hesitant of letting their 7 year old play with a ‘new friend’ that they didn’t know, they allowed her to.
10 years on, her best friend grew to be her worst enemy as he would try to hurt her, and attack her parents. Guards were to protect the future Princess until her 21st birthday. On her 21st birthday, she would be untouchable. A present from The King himself. A charm that would protect her from her 21st birthday until, the next heir to the throne was found.
Unfortunately, exactly a month before her 21st birthday, her best friend made his move, killing her while walking silently through the dark halls of the Palace.
No-one heard a thing.
No-one knew.
Until the next morning, when her white, limp and lifeless body was found upon the crimson carpeted floor…
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, because I had never mentioned The Princess or Vincent (sorry Evie, he's evil in this), I have decided to write information about them. I bloody hope this is useful because it took so long to write, even though it's only short! =P
Please comment and tell me what you think!
By the way, still need more characters for my A7X story! Just comment me if you wanna be in it!
Love you all!
Synyster Skittles.