In Love With All of These Vampires...

More About Vincent

Vincent
Vincent. His shaggy black hair sticks up at the back. His wide black eyes mesmerize everybody who looks into them, and instantly think he’s just a sweet little boy. And so he maybe…to some.
As a small boy he lived in a small wooden hut, only big enough for one, no parents or siblings, behind the gigantic green hedge at the back of the Palace. This hedge stopped any intruding enemies, such as Werewolves and Imps, from entering the grounds. But not a small boy with powers that exceeded great sorcerers, which nowadays are few and far between. He scurried through the twisted branches and prickly brambles into the huge green back garden where he met Lily…the future Princess and his soon to be best friend.
She was beautiful to him, but his only purpose to befriend her was to kill her. So at the tender age of 6, he met the only girl he’d ever love but the first victim of his killing spree…
Sneaking in through the Palace’s basement window, he crept round, like he’d been living there his whole life.
Through the servant’s chambers…
Up the wooden stairs…
Into the dimly lit entrance hall…
Up the shined, carpeted stairs…
And up onto the Master hallway…
There he graced the unknowing Princess with his presence. Her black nightdress swishing against the floor. He walked up quietly behind her, grabbing her face and wrapping his hand round her mouth. She whimpered into his head as he kicked at her stomach, causing her too curl into a ball. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw her so-called best friend attacking her. She whispered his every time his foot or hand collided with her body.
Blood seeped from her nose, mouth, ears and deep lacerations that had appeared on her body, onto the floor mixing with the crimson carpet, undetectable, apart from being squelch underfoot.
He took a deep breath in, a small tear falling onto Lily’s pale but bloody cheek and disappeared back into the grounds and through the hole in the hedge for what he thought would be the last time…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this isn't up to scratch...I'm not in the best of moods, so I don't think it's personally that good...
But I hope you like it an please comment :)
MCR will be back in it next, and it will also be a proper chapter :)
Comments will make me happier :)
Synyster Skittles.