In Love With All of These Vampires...

I’m Shit Scared of Heights!!

“Come on Mirei…we need to go!!” Sophie yelled at me, making me fall off Jimmy’s lap and falling with a THUD on the floor.
“Owww…why?” I asked getting up off of the dusty floor, while Jimmy just sniggered at me.
“Gerard’s gonna fucking kill us!!” She looked worried and kept looking round. Mikey and Frank had left about half an hour ago but me and Sophie decided to stay with the guys for a while. Now I guess it really was time to go.
“Okay…see you guys some other time!” I said, going round giving them all hugs, Jimmy’s lingering. I loved that guy, already!
We squeezed back through the gap and into the narrow path that gradually got wider.
“Right I now know how to get down but how do we get back up?” I asked, my hand on my hip pointing to where the hole to the outside Underworld, was hidden.
“Erm…you gotta learn to fly” She said, laughing nervously and rubbing the back of her neck.
“I gotta what?!” She waved her arms around like a bird, which just made me laugh. But now was time for serious…ness.
“How am I meant to do that?” I asked, rather worried about learning to fly, after only a few hours of being a Vampire. I hadn’t even fed yet.
“Just focus your mind and imagine your hovering upwards, trying to get to your destination…” She said, closing her eyes for a few seconds then opening them again.
“Who taught you to fly?”
“Zacky…because the first time I met him I kinda did what you did and fell flat on my ass, but there was one difference…I fell on Zacky!” She laughed. This brought on another fit of giggles.
“Okay, I’m serious now…I gotta learn how to fly…” I actually had never been so determined in my life. I closed my eyes, and relaxed my whole body. Thoughts that were locked deep inside my head, came bursting out and hitting me like a brick wall. Thoughts I’d love to remember. I’d thoughts I’d love to forget.
My abusive mother. Getting beaten up at school. Being raped.
Being saved. Meeting all of the thirteen people amazing people. Mine and Gerard’s kiss.
I opened my eyes.
“Sophie I really don’t th…ink…” My sentence trailed off as I saw I was about 10 foot off of the ground.
“Oh my gosh! You did it!” She quickly soared up and threw her arms around me.
“Okay can I tell you something?” I asked, shaking like a leaf. She nodded.
“I am shit scared of heights!” I squealed, not letting go of her hoodie sleeves, as she guided me, to an extremely narrow ledge. We tip-toed across it and out into the open air. I breathed in a sigh of relief as I kissed the ground. I felt a tug on my sleeve, as Sophie pulled me up and forced me to run.
We kept running through brambles, over low lying hedges and black flowers that seemed to watch us disappear into an old, twisted house, with curtained windows. Sophie dragged me into the kitchen area of the house and sat me down at a table, where Gerard, Ray, Bob and Mikey were sat. Frank was sat on the counter, while Sophie sat on my knee, as there was nowhere else to sit.
“Where have you two been?” Gerard asked, obvious suspicious. I bit my lip, out of being nervous.
“We just thought we’d walk around, get to know each other, ya know?” She said confidently, as if it really had happened. I saw Frank stare at us worriedly while, Gerard searched Sophie’s eyes for any sign that she could be lying, but failed. Frank sighed silently and carried on drinking what I imagined would be coffee.
“Okay…we need to set off soon. It’s getting dark there now and we need to find a suitable location because…”
“…of our newbie!” Mikey said cheerily, as everyone else just nodded and smiled.
“I’m confused…where are we going?” They all looked at me, then at Gerard, obviously telling him that he had to tell me. If that made sense.
“You get to sample the delights of being a Vampire tonight, Mirei…” He said, showing off his razor sharp canines, as the window behind his head grew rapidly darker and darker as the blood red sun, disappeared behind the greying hills.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back to normal chapters now!
I hope you like this! Comments make me the happiest person alive so comment, comment comment! :D:D:D:D
Another update will be along soon!
Love...
Synyster Skittles.