In Love With All of These Vampires...

Truce?

I cowered in the corner, wrapped up in Sophie’s arms, black smudges that covered my face stood out like skyscrapers sticking out the concrete of New York City, against my sheet white face. Matt was still stock still on the floor and Zacky was trying to crawl up onto the sofa but he was apparently in too much pain to do so. Evie was curled up about a metre or so away from me, rocking back and forth. I hadn’t forgiven her even though I had let her huddle with me and Sophie when the guys were fighting.
“How could you?” I snarled at her. Sophie lifted her head from my shoulder and stared at us blankly. Evie looked at me.
“I was angry…I didn’t know what to do…all my friends were Vampires, I felt left out!” she screeched back, making me and Sophie jump slightly. Sophie shuffled towards her.
“I could’ve fucking bitten you…but you wouldn’t have woken up a Vampire!” she hissed at Evie, who in turn curled tighter into her ball.
“Please…can we just forget about this and be friends again? Truce?” she said, the begging in her voice clear but I didn’t care. I crawled out of my little crevice and knelt down in front of her small frame.
“You think I can forgive you for this carnage?” I said, pointing out towards my injured friends, “Look at your friends, Evie…” she turned her head away from the scene. I grabbed her chin, squashing her cheeks slightly and pulled her face towards them, so I knew she had to look.
LOOK AT THEM! That’s what you’ve done to them!” I screamed, tears, once again, streaming down my face. I pushed her head back and stumbled to my feet walking over to Matt who was still out cold. I stumbled towards his lifeless body and fell to my knees beside him. I didn’t exactly know what was wrong with him, but at least I knew he would wake up…but not soon from what I’ve heard. I took hold of his hand. I started to whisper words to him but he sat bolt upright and panted heavily. I scurried backwards, shocked.
“What the fuck?!” I screamed, confused as to why he woke up…not that I didn’t want him too.
“Matt!” I heard Brian shout from where Sophie was sat. Matt was still panting heavily and staring at me in amazement.
“What did you do to me to make me wake up?” he asked, obviously intrigued. I shrugged my shoulders, just sitting there, confused. He shuffled towards and sat in front of me, taking hold of my hands.
“All I did was hold your hand and whisper things to you…I didn’t do anything special…” I mumbled, but Matt just hugged me really tightly and like any normal person would do, I hugged him back.
“Your special, you know that, don’t you?” he said into my ear, still hugging me. He pulled away and I just shook my head. No, I didn’t believe I was special. He was the first person to say that to me.
“Well you are…whether you know it or not…” he smiled at me again and gave my hands one last squeeze before letting them go. I still didn’t know why I was special, but I would ask after I had sorted Evie out.

“So you still want our trust do you?” I asked her harshly. She nodded and rose to her feet. She put her hands behind her back and started rocking on her feet. I could tell she was nervous because she was doing that and shaking.
“You really don’t know how sorry I am…I didn’t expect him to do that…” she said, fiddling with the hem of her tutu.
“What did you expect him to do? Shake hands with them all?!” I said, throwing my hands in the air. I heard Sophie trying to suppress her giggles but it obviously wasn’t working. She was making me lose my seriousness!
“He saw you with Brian…that’s what made him angry the most…it’s because he still loves you…” she said in a small, quiet voice. I looked down as the whole chamber went quiet. Obviously Evie’s small, quiet voice wasn’t that quiet after all.
Okay, I can’t deny…my feelings for Gerard were still there, but I couldn’t love somebody who did this to other people I love…my friends. My friends have always been too goddamn important to me and no guy is ever gonna change my feelings on that subject but…it was Gerard. He was different. He was special.
“can we be friends…please?” Evie begged, moving forward cautiously, wrenching me out of my thoughts. Everyone looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie... You ruined my seriousness! lol... Is that even a word? rofl!
Sorry I am WAY hyper people! but I hope this is good enough!
FEAR IS ONLY IN OUR MINDS BUT IT'S TAKING OVER ALL THE TIME!
Anyway, carrying on! Comments would be awesome and make me happier than I already am...so get writing my lovely readers!
Love you all.
Synyster Skittles.