In Love With All of These Vampires...

A Pen Pal I Couldn't Live Without

How could she ask for forgiveness after what she had just done? My friends were hurt because of her. I couldn’t believe the nerve she had.

"I need to get out of here! I can’t stand to be near you at this moment in time Evie!"

I stumbled out the cave, confused and hurt by everything and everyone. I didn’t know what to do…apart from one thing but it’s been so long since I had seen her. She had been my friend since Evie had left me all those years ago…only a pen pal but she was still there. I didn’t really know a lot about her but she had told me about this dark place she lived and that if I called her name out she’d be there…no matter what. I have only ever tried it once before with success but didn’t know whether she would respond this time.

"Kaytee! Kaytee…if you can here me please just…come find me…" I said, tears brimming at my eyes as the thought of her not coming

I felt a cold wind that rippled through my layered hair and then all of a sudden the one person that I thought would never see again appeared in front of me. She lunged at me and wrapped me in a hug as I started to cry. We stood there and then she pushed me so we had eye contact.
I stared at Kaytee. Her short brown and blonde hair hadn’t changed a bit, from when she sent me a picture of herself. She was a bit smaller than me but I could still look into here almost black eyes.

"What’s up sugar? You haven’t called me since like 2 years ago, and why are you in The Underworld anyway?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

As if it weren’t obvious. “Kaytee something terrible happened.....and I am in The Underworld ‘cause Gerard turned me"

"What happened that’s so terrible?" she said, sitting down carefully on the crumbling wall.

"Gerard attacked Matt and Zacky…" I whispered, looking at my battered chucks and then back up at her. Her face was contorted with rage and I could tell she was doing all she could to keep her anger at bay.

"What the fuck! Why?" Kaytee screamed. I guess it didn’t work. I winced. I had never seen her like this before.

"Well I had fallen out with Evie again and I couldn’t stop crying so I was cuddled up to Brian… and Gerard lost his fucking cool and attacked then he paralyzed Matt, knocked the shit out of Zacky and all thanks to Evie…" I said, leaning against the wall and sighing in frustration at my hopeless predicament.

"Wait till I get hold of the fucking bitch she wont be living anymore!" she bellowed and before I could stop her she stormed off towards the hole. As she jumped down I could here the thud of her boots as she hit the floor. I ran after her petrified of what she would do to Evie. I didn’t really care but I still didn’t want to see my former best friend smeared across the cave floor. I followed her and by the time I was there, she already had Evie pinned against the wall. The guys were yelling at Kaytee to put her down but she wouldn’t listen.

"Where the fuck is Gerard?" Kaytee screamed. Evie just cried harder, Brian finally managed to get Kaytee off of Evie.

"I don’t know where Gerard is!" Evie managed to say, through her desperate sobs.

Kaytee stormed out, followed by me. We were soon back in the alley. We walked into the streets of The Underworld. We recognized two people sat by the fountain a huge smirk on one of their faces. That’s him…I just knew it and so did Kaytee apparently. She strode over to him angrily. Kaytee caught hold of Gerard and he turned round shocked and waved at her. He soon realized that it was the wrong thing to do. She stood with her face close to his… and punched him in the face and he fell on his ass with a thud. Frank just stood there and looked at her, his mouth a big gaping hole.

"Gerard! How the fuck could...would you do that?" she screamed yet again

"K-Kaytee I-I’m s-sorry" he said, acting scared and smirking. Okay. So they knew each other.

"You will be fucking sorry!" she screamed again.

Kaytee let go of Gerard and walked away back to Evie who just came up from where we had left her. Gerard screamed at Evie but she was too late Kaytee dropped Evie with one punch and then turned to me.

"Mirei if you need anything else… just shout okay?"

"Kaytee.....don’t leave me yet…" I said quietly, grabbing her sleeve.

"I cant stay here. I will get killed… wait a couple of days then will come back, okay?”" she said hugging me and then walking off.
I nodded.
I cant believe it was going to be at lest 3 days till I saw Kaytee again. As that cold wind came rushing by, Kaytee disappeared and I screamed out for her but she didn’t come back. She didn’t even look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay firstly...this chapter isn't written by me, just modified to fit by me!
It is actually written by a new friend on mine off Buzz net called Kaytee, xrevengexisxmyxlifex (yeah...the girl in the story =D)
90% is what she has written and then just some stuff that I have added as an extra =D
We hope you like it...we both worked hard on it! And comments would make me happy! =D
Love.
Synyster Skittles.
P.S. Thanks Kaytee! Love you!