In Love With All of These Vampires...

I Love You…

I trudged along the messy, weed-ridden path my chucks scraping across the hard but dusty surface already counting down the hours. The minutes. The seconds before I could see Kaytee again. I jumped down into the cave, a loud thud echoing through it. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care what I looked like. I didn’t care about the noise I was making. Or even the excruciating pain that had made it’s presence known to my ankle. My body scraped across the narrow passages, grazing my pale skin instantly, blood spreading out between the narrow, jagged scratches of broken flesh.
I pushed myself out of the small opening and fell straight into someone’s warm strong arms. As soon as I felt them wrap round I burst into tears. They let me soak their shirt through while they dragged me somewhere and sat me down on their lap. Only when I was tightly wrapped round them did I look up to be met with smooth dark eyes. Brian.
“Sshh…I can’t stand to see people upset…especially you…” he whispered in my ear, sending a cold tingle down my spine. I shuffled round in his lap, wrapping my arms round his neck, putting my face in the crook of his neck and literally wrapping the rest of my body round his.
“I’m not your type of girl then…” I mumbled into his neck. I tightened his grip on me and I just laid there.
“You are…and so much more…” he smiled at me, nudging my cheek with his nose, which made me giggle. I placed my lips gently on his neck and I felt his hand grip my own. I smiled into it and pulled away, taking in every inch of him that I could see without moving.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat there, wrapped in each others company, little kisses and random conversations that went nowhere, every now and again. I had stopped crying, although my face was a mess…my eyeliner had run, my mascara was none existent, my hair looked like I’d been dragged through a hedge backwards and I was coated in dirt, but however hard I tried to hide from Brian’s eyes he grabbed my chin and made me face him.
“Why are you hiding from me?” he said, holding my chin softly, kissing my nose.
“I don’t want you to see me like this…I am a fucking mess and probably look ugly as fuck…not that I aren’t anyway…” I trailed off and there was silence. I did look up at him and he was just staring at me in disbelief. “What?” I said, completely confused as to why his expression was so weird.
“I can’t actually believe you think you are ugly…”
“Well I am…I know I am” I said, sitting up in his lap and shuffling around again to get comfy. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, our lips crashing together. His tongue slid gracefully across my bottom lip and I hesitated slightly before giving up to the feeling and letting him in. I laced my fingers round the back of his neck and deepened it. We pulled away eventually and I sat back down on his lap, staring at my hands, a lovely ripe pink gracing my cheeks. He just chuckled and pulled me into another hug.
“You are not ugly at all…you are the most beautiful girl I have ever see, no word of a lie…” he said softly, kissing my forehead and laying his head back, revealing his neck. I couldn’t resist the urge and I moved and kissed his neck which made his head shoot back up.
“Thankyou…I love you…” I sat up quickly staring at him. I wasn’t quite meant to say that, well only in my head. Suddenly his mouth curved into a huge smile and leaned forward, kissing me ever so softly.
I love you too…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello *waves*...
I am so sorry about the delay, I had exams all last week and they just fucking killed me...Bastards...
Anyway I know it's unbelievably short and I just...argh...I am such a bad author...
Anyway comments would make me feel loved and a special treat for anybody who does =)
I will try update again tonight...along with my other stories for the ones who read those as well...
Love.
Synyster Skittles.