In Love With All of These Vampires...

Torn...

We were still sat there, me on Brian and everyone else scattered throughout the room. Brian hadn’t let me go since he found out about me being…yeah.
“Why is everyone so quiet?” Jimmy said, picking dirt of an apple he’d been munching, which he had then dropped on the floor after being tackled by Johnny.
“Thinking Jimmy…thinking…” Brian mumbled quietly from behind me, his voice making the hair on the back of my neck prickle.
“About…?” Jimmy questioned, taking another bite of his apple. Brian sighed and pushed me up but still holding onto my waist firmly. He guided me out of the huddle of people.
“We’ll be back later, okay guys?” Brian shouted back and the guys just grumbled their okay’s and see you laters. He guided me out of the cave, arms still wrapped firmly round my waist. It was obvious he wasn’t going to let go anytime soon. I liked that.
“Where are we going?” I giggled as he kissed my neck.
“You’ll…see…” he said in between small kisses. He kept guiding me through the small tunnels, planting small kisses anywhere that skin was present.

--- 15 Minutes Later ---

We were now walking back through the now, dark alley. It seemed to have become much longer and a lot more frightening than usual…but mine and Brian’s make-out session just made, well, quite pleasant to walk down.
“You know…you still haven’t told me where we’re going” I said holding his hands that we still wrapped around my waist.
“If I said we are off to meet someone…that not many people like at the moment…” I felt my breath catch in my throat. Brian hated Gerard. And I knew it was Gerard we we’re off to pay a visit to. I spun round in his arms and grabbed him by the shoulders.
“Why are we off to see Gerard? He’s left us alone…what are you gonna do?” I said, maybe slightly to hysterically. Brian gently took hold of my wrists and pulled me to him.
“Who said I was going to do anything? If I’d wanted to hurt him, like your thinking, I would have done it a long time ago, well before me or him had ever met you…” he said, stroking my hair, “I promise you…I’m not going to hurt him”. I nodded eventually and let him guide me out into the dark marketplace. I heard the rippling water of the fountain, erected right in the center of the marketplace. My over sensitive hearing also picked up on someone…someone sat on the edge of fountain, splashing the water around with their hand, their thoughts running wild…Everything was running through their heads.
Who they loved.
Who they hated.
Who they’d like to be friends with.
Who they’d like to see again.
Who’s thoughts they were reading…they suddenly turned round and glared at Brian.
“You brought her to see you beat the shit out of me? How nice of you…” Gerard hissed standing up and facing us, probably not to show any weakness.
“Who said anything about beating you up?” Brain replied, still holding me firmly round the waist.
“It’s you…I’ve always done something wrong to you…even if I haven’t…”Gerard said, still glaring at the guy stood behind me. If his eyes flickered and they caught mine, his expression would soften, only for a split second but it proved to me that he didn’t hate me.
“For once Gerard…I am actually going to thank you…” Brian said. For the first time since I told him about…you know what…he let go of my waist and walked slowly towards Gerard. Gerard backed away swiftly, his eyes narrowing, his guard still up.
“Gerard” Brian said, taking another step forward but Gerard backed off once again. I sighed and knew this was going to do nothing. I went behind Brian whispering in his ear. He nodded. I walked slowly towards Gee, mainly through fear but also because if he backed away from me, Brian definitely had no chance. But he didn’t. He stood there and looked at me. When I finally reached him I wrapped my arms round his neck and hugged him. I could tell that Brian didn’t like this. I felt the tension and I even heard his hands ball into fists.
“I don’t think your ‘boyfriend’ likes us being so close…” Gerard whispered into my ear.
“I know he doesn’t…please listen to him though…” I whispered back, taking in his scent.
Mirei stop it!
Shut up brain! I’ll do what I want!
You’ll fall for him more than what you already have!
I still love Brian!
I was ripped from my brain war as Gerard’s soft voice filled my ears.
“Why should I? That lot have only caused me trouble…” he hissed.
“You won’t even take the time to fucking listen though!” I shouted, pushing myself away. He seemed shocked, but recovered, grabbing my arms and pulling me towards him. I heard Brian shuffle forwards but he stopped.
“Fine…for you…I will listen to him…don’t know what you see in him though…” I ripped my arms away from him and walked off, giving them some room to speak and some room for me to cool down slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...where to start...well firstly may I just apologize for being perhaps the worst author on this site...
1. I never, ever update anymore.
2. They aren't of the standard I want them to be, and
3. I'm letting all my loverly readers down.
So in other words...I am extremely sorry :(

This is just a filler in case anybody wondered...I promise you tomorrow though there will be more updates because i am by myself all day! Yay! :)
Anyway, comments are awesome and make me very happy!
So you know what to do! :)

Love.
Synyster Skittles.