In Love With All of These Vampires...

He's Part Of The Problem...

The front door swung open, slamming onto the black, crumbling walls, part of the plaster hitting the floor with a dull ting and disappearing to dust. I pulled my lips away from Gerard’s and stared up at the high ceiling of the decaying mansion. Even in this state it was amazing…imagine how it looked in it’s prime.

“Wow…you live here?” I asked breathlessly, but then again I’d only taken about 5 breaths since the clearing with the statue in to here, most of the 10 minute journey taken up by kissing.

“It’s not permanent but I spend most of my time here…” he said, closing the door gently and wrapping his arms round my waist and kissing my neck.

“Oh my god…I’ve just remembered something…” I gasped, wanting to slap myself for being so thick.

“What? That it’s your birthday today?” he laughed.

“Why didn’t you remind me?!” I cried, well it was more laughing than anything.

“Because I wasn’t expecting you to forget your 16th birthday…” he laughed, pushing his hands into the back pockets of his amazingly tight, black jeans. I smiled at him and turned, slowly making my way through to the back of the crumbing black building. The floors, that I imagined used to be so spotless that you could see your face in them, we’re all scuffed and the walls were slowly falling away but even it’s decaying state, it was the most magnificent thing I’d ever seen. I heard Gerard’s footsteps behind me, them quickening while he caught up to wrap his arms round my waist again.
“I do love you, you know…” he mumbled in my ear, the vibrations ricocheting down my spine like a bullet. My vocal chords gave up on me. I had nothing to say.
I started to question myself. Brian was my support, my life, the good but something about Gerard attacked the more vampire...ish, part of myself. The lust, the unexpected events, the whole rebel image…I wanted both but I knew I couldn’t.

“What you thinking about?” I heard him say ever so quietly. I thought about my answer before letting the words go.

“About you…and Brian…” I flinched as he quickly pulled his arms away from me. I knew I’d touched a nerve and maybe I’d put my foot in it but he asked, “You asked…did you want me to lie to you?” I said quietly, cautiously turning round to face him. His face had darkened and all of a sudden I was very wary of my surroundings.

“Why though? I could spill my heart out to you and you still wouldn’t give a fuck…” he spat, causing guilt to course through my body.

“Of course I give a fuck Gerard…I always have…it’s just…what am I supposed to do?”

“Get rid of him! It’s not hard!” he said, this conversation obviously causing some distress. How, though, exactly did he expect me just to ‘get rid of him’. Nothing is ever that easy, “You said you loved me one time…I was hoping you still did…” he mumbled, wrapping my hand in his own. I sighed, and flung myself to the floor, bringing Gerard down with as he refused to let go of my hand.

“Grrrr…you know I’ll always love you…that’s part of my problem…” I said, making him laugh slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My Fucking Gee...How many times do I have to say sorry before you'll forgive for the absolutely fucking huge gap of no updates! August 2008! I'm appalled with myself and I know that this chapter does nothing...I actually think it's one of the worst yet :(
I hope to update fuck loads next week considering it's half term and I actually don't have a lot of work to do...for ll you of in your GCSE year, you'll know what I mean!
Anyway, comments would be awesome even though I am surprised I still have as many subscribers as I did all those months ago :)
Thankyou, you don't know how much it means but...please forgive me!

Love
Death Is A Promise.