In Love With All of These Vampires...

Who The…What The *** Are You?!

I woke up and glanced sleepy eyed at my clock. 3:30am. Fucking hell! Why have I woken up so early? I pushed myself up but flopped back down again.
COME ON ARMS! WORK! They did as they were told and held my weight as I shuffled to the bathroom.
I did my morning ritual, shower, hair, make-up, get dressed, and out of the door. Today I held back a little bit. It was only 5:00am, so I could probably slip in bit of breakfast before mom made an appearance. I grabbed my stuff and made my way quietly into the kitchen. I searched through the cupboards looking for something edible that didn’t contain alcohol, smushed cigarettes or any drug that my mom may have decided to ‘try’ for the 50th time.
“Woop!” I whispered triumphantly, locating the fruit loops. Along with it I pulled out a bowl. I tip-toed to the fridge and sighed in frustration. No fucking milk! Oh well, I’ll eat them dry. I grabbed the box of Fruit Loops and made my way out into the bleeding red morning.
Of course, no one knows where I’m going. Notice the sarcasm there. I had to find out whether that thing was alive or just a figure of my imagination. Maybe I was thinking up little characters because I’ve been on my own so much? Hmmm…anything is possible.
Like every other morning, I pushed the rusty gate open but stepped in a little more cautiously than I usually would because:
1. There is some weirdo lurking around dark alleys at night and
2. I still don’t know what that thing was…could be the same thing I suppose.
Now, I’m just freaking myself out. I took in a deep breath and sat down in my usual seat. I didn’t feel any eyes on me today, just the eeriness of the morning.
I heard a creak and a squeak and recognized the sound straight away. The roundabout. Someone was in here with me. There was no trace of wind, whatsoever, so someone was definitely in this park with me.
My breath caught in my throat and I feared the worst as the creaking and squeaking stopped and dull footsteps became louder and louder. Tears started to fall silently down my cheeks as something cold and pale touched my cheek. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it would go away but it got closer. I felt it’s cold breath on my cheek and shivered, feeling instantly freezing. The sky seemed to grow darker and the trees surrounding the park seemed to loom over me, isolating me from any civilization and any hope of escaping. The swing jerked round and the chains twisted round and each other, trapping me on the seat. My breathing became ragged and I just wanted to get out of this park and never come back. I wanted to see who this person or thing was and bravely opened my eyes.
The black fabric of the cape, fluttered slightly, although no wind was present. It reached the floor, covering the person’s feet and part of the floor. The hood fit perfectly over the man’s head (I had come to the scary conclusion that it was), the moonlight catching the bottom of his chin and cheekbones, the rest of his face was plunged into darkness. I had regained some of my composure and managed to stutter random things out.
“Who the…w-what t-the f-fuck are y-you? What ar-re you going t-to do to m-me?” He chuckled and leaned forward, literally millimeters from my face, which was quite un-nerving. I could faintly see the outline of his face, strangely it looked beautiful, covered slightly by jet black hair.
“I’m not going to touch you…” He kissed my lips. His lips were cold and dead, but at the same time, flooded my body with a warm feeling that I’d never felt before. I was shocked as he pulled away and seeing a moonlit smirk on his face, walked away the cape flapping behind him. He turned before reaching the far gate.
“I’m not going to touch you…yet…but I’d never hurt you…” With that heart-stopping sentence, he turned and disappeared into the darkness. That voice…The sky instantly brightened and the temperature rose. I was scared to go to school now but much more frightened to stay in here, even though he said he wouldn’t hurt me. Ha! Who was I kidding?! I didn’t know him and from past experiences, people who meet me usually want to kill me.
I untangled myself from the swing chains and stood up, glancing anxiously round the park.
Nothing…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm not really sure how good this chapter is so feed-back would be awesome! I am now dedicating my week-ends to writing my stories, so there will be more updates pretty soon!
All comments welcomed and hoped you enjoyed this! :)
ThisIsHowIDisappear