In Love With All of These Vampires...

My First Ever Sleepover

I had to admit…I was nervous. Five guys. And me. To make things even worse, this was my first ever sleepover. Should be funny.
“Hello? Earth to Mirei?!” I was so out of it I didn’t even realised we’d reached the Way residence.
“Oh…yeah sorry” I muttered, gaining a little more color in my cheeks.
“You totally zoned out then, didn’t you?” I nodded and got out, pushing the door lightly and walking behind Gerard to his front door.
“You ready?”
“For what?” He just smirked and opened the door. His smelt homely and something that smelt gorgeous was being cooked.
“WHAT THE FUCK, FRANKIE?!?!”
“MUHAHAHA!! YOU SHALL HAVE NO SKITTLES, TOROSAURUS!!” Okay, I knew that was Frankie and I’m guessing the other one was Ray.
“Why no skit…wait what? Did you call me Torosaurus?!” Next uncontrollable laughing. I couldn’t help but giggle myself and got weird looks of Gerard.
“Don’t laugh when you get in there…you’ll only encourage them” He smiled and we walked in the living room. There was full, half and empty packets of skittles all over the floor, along with coke, diet coke, fruit shoot and Oreo cookies. Pillows and other bed items were scattered all over the floor. I had to laugh at the mess. I wasn’t exactly a clean freak but definitely tidier than this. Obviously my giggling attracted Mikey’s attention.
“MIREI!!!” He squealed, jumping up and grabbing hold of me. He tickled my sides and I ended up on the floor, unable to breath, but he still didn’t let up.
“M-Mikey s-st-top I-it!!” He stopped and got off me. Gerard bent down over me. His hair dangled slightly in front of his face, making his hazel eyes, shimmer slightly when he moved.
“Told you didn’t I?” He laughed, sticking his hand to help me up. I nearly flew when he pulled me up and small woman walked into the room.
“What have you boys been doing?!” She said, exasperated.
“Not guilty…haven’t been here!” Gerard said, throwing his hands up. Her eyes fell on me and she smiled.
“And who is this pretty young lady?” I blushed. No-one has ever called me pretty before, even if it was just to be polite. Gerard pushed me forward.
“Mom, this is Mirei, she goes to school with us” She smiled warmly at me and hugged me.
“Be careful of these boys…they are totally crazy…” She whispered in my ear and I giggled, getting confused and worried glances of Gerard and Mikey. She walked out of the room and the brothers ran up to me.
“What did she say about us?” They both said in unison. I laughed.
“Nothing…just said you were totally crazy…” Gerard stood up and waltzed into the kitchen.
“Mother! How could you?! We are not crazy…just slightly spackyfied…” His head appeared again in the doorway.
“Wait…is that even a word?” Mikey shook his head and Gerard just shrugged.
My phone started to vibrate in my back pocket and I stood up and pulled it out.
SHIT! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! SHIT! FUCK!
I opened the phone shakily.
“Hello?” I said, nearly crying.
“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! IN FACT I DON’T CARE…GET HOME NOW!!! YOUR IN FOR SUCH A BEATING…” The line went dead. I gulped holding down any vomit that may accompany the shaking that was obviously noticed by the guys, as they all rushed round me.
“Hey, hey, what’s wrong?” Ray said, looking concerned. I just stood up, stuttering.
“I…I…I have to…to go…” I ran straight out the door and made my way home. I didn’t want to but my mom would hunt me down until she found me. I knew she would. She always did. I am her punch bag and stress reliever when her drugs and alcohol ran out. Nothing more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to everybody who is still reading...I love you!!
Sorry I haven't updated for a while...I have had a few problems waiting and haven't felt up to writing, but I think most of the problems have been resolved so here it is :) I really hope you like it! There will be another update tonight...:) Comments would be awesome...it only takes a few minutes... go on, you know you want to! :)
ThisIsHowIDisappear