Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Band

COMPUTER. Enough said. Although the websites Silver and I had managed to get on hadn’t been updated in years, everything still worked. Including my personal favorite, youtube. There was so much music on it! It was amazing!

“I know there was a band I listened to like every day... I just can’t remember the name of it...” Silver mumbled as we continued to surf the internet.

“Adrenaline too, she remembers one song name, though.” I replied. “Heaven help us. It was what Adrenaline thought about lots when she was stuck in BL/ind*.” So we searched it.

“I think I’ve heard this too, actually. It’s apparently by some band called… My Chemical Romance…?” Silver said, looking at the descriptions box.

“Wait a minute… THAT’S POISON, AND KOBRA, AND FUN, AND JET!” She exclaimed, nearly tossing the computer into the air. Then we both ran, using my self-patented people locator, into the front room of the diner.

“Chill!” Jet commanded, stuffing that weird secret magazine into his shirt. It was obvious that we’d interrupted all of them… Fun had what looked like makeup on, Kobra was half covered in shaving cream, and Poison- was wearing heels?

“No chilling, look what we found!’ And with that, Silver shoved the laptop in their faces.

“Hey! It’s the band!” Fun said, pointing.

“Are you in heels?” Kobra asked, ignoring our amazing discovery and instead focusing his attention on Poison’s footwear.

“Well, remember that time in art school when I dressed up like a chick?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Hold on, you dressed up like a chick in art school?” Silver interrupted.

“It was an experiment. Anyway, I wanted to see if I could still pull it off.” Poison explained.

“Adrenaline’s mentally scarred now…” I muttered. I did NOT need to think about that.

“Hey! Look at Jet head banging in this video!” Fun called. It was a music video for ‘I’m not okay’. Like Fun said, Jet was head banging, and his afro was following him.

“I miss those days…” Jet sighed.

“I remember this stuff! I loved this band when music was still allowed.” Silver said.

“What, and you don’t love us now?” Fun asked, feigning hurt.

“That’s different. Huh… I just realized… I can’t swim, or dance, and I don’t know karate either…” Silver replied.

“Neither can Adrenaline. She tried to learn to swim, and dance, and do karate, but teachers aren’t very used to people like Adrenaline.” I added.

“So the songs you sing at night are from all those years ago, right?” Silver asked.

“Most of them, yeah.” Jet replied.

“So THAT’S why they sound so familiar!” Fun exclaimed.

“… you were there when we wrote them, Fun.”

“That was like, 10 years ago!” He said defensively

“If you would stop arguing, please.” Dr. D interrupted. “That’s better. We’ve got a pack of S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W. headed this way. Think you can handle it?”

“Adrenaline’s got a ton of explosives just waiting to blow off heads.”

“And I managed to score an extra gun on our last raid.” Silver smirked, twirling the new gun around her finger.

“They grow up so fast…” Poison sniffed, wiping away an imaginary tear.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ 19 days until I see them live. I can't wait!!!