Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Cameras

Dr. D wheeled up behind Fun and tapped his shoulder.

“TAG!” He said loudly, in his radio voice. Fun jumped over a table and ran up to Show before poking his nose and running behind me.

“You’re it.” He said laughing. Show put on his helmet.

“This means war!” He did this awesome little twirly thing on his skates and started heading towards Jet. Jet, noticing that he was being followed out of the room, started running. Before he could get anywhere, he slammed into the wall.

“You should probably watch where you’re going.” Said Show, making circles around Jet.

“Oh, and by the way, tag.” Show poked Jet’s ‘fro.

“You’re it.” Jet got up and tackled Kobra to the floor.

“Tag!” He shouted.

“Hey no fair!” Kobra whined.

“Yes it is!” Jet said, chuckling. Kobra got up and ran over to Poison.

“TAG!” Poison just turned around and tagged Fun, who was standing with his back to everyone, looking out the window. It looked like he was watching something. Apparently Fun wasn’t really cool with that. He tackled Poison, which was admittedly extremely fun to watch, simply because Fun was almost 6 inches shorter than Poison.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Poison yelled. Fun sat on Poison while he was down

“GET OFF!” Poison yelled.

“Nope.” Adrenaline had taken Fun’s spot by the window.

“Why not?” He whined.

“For one, they just put a new security camera outside the DIE-ner.” Adrenaline chimed in.
I looked out the window. She was right. The truck was still there and everything. Two dracs were kneeling by the camera, probably hooking it up to the mainframe. Idiots.

“Grab your rayguns and back me up. I got my katana.” I shouted to everyone, running outside with Adrenaline close behind me. She threw one of her grenades at the truck that the dracs had arrived in. Truck parts were scattered everywhere, as well as the bodies of two more dracs. They were dead by the time they hit the ground. One of the dracs setting up the camera quickly stood up and took out his raygun. He fired three shots, all of which were way off course. One hit a rock, the other two hit the huge gun vending machine outside the DIE-ner. I laughed at his atrocious aim. The other draculoid signaled to Mr. Bad Aim that the camera was done and working. It immediately turned towards the small battle that was happening. I lunged at Mr. Bad Aim, katana out in front. I skewered him right through his heart. He squirmed for a bit under my blade, but he died quietly after a few seconds. Adrenaline took aim at the second drac with her raygun and fired. She was really getting good with it. She shot him point-blank in the forehead. He fell backwards and stopped moving immediately. I love a clean death. I waved at the camera before  stabbing my katana through it. I shot at the lens, just to make sure. Fun. I heard clapping behind Adrenaline and I. It was the guys.

“Bravo.” said Poison. “couldn’t have done it better myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEVEN. FUCKING. DAYS.