Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Snakes

Today was the day we were going to remove the flashing lights in our legs. I can’t wait, but Adrenaline seems really nervous. I keep telling her it’ll be fine, but she just wouldn’t calm down. I can’t blame her, really. I don’t really love the idea of being cut open, but it’s only on the leg. It needs to be done if we’re going to find out what that thing is. Show came into my room.

“You ready?” I nodded. He was pretty good with anesthetics, so he would be the one to knock us out. I was told to lie down on one of the booth’s tables. Adrenaline was in the booth next to me, looking really freaked out.

“Alright Adrenaline, you can see how it works when we do the procedure on Silver Electric. After you see it, we’ll take out your light. Deal?” She nodded. Show injected me with something and I was out cold in a few seconds. It was weird inside my head. Colors swirling all around. I started yelling out for someone to save me.

“Get me out of my head! It’s getting kind of cramped, you know!” I yelled as the colors turned to snakes. I ran from them when I reached for my non-existent raygun. My katana was gone as well. I found a branch on what I figured was the floor. Everything was the same yellow color. It was like walking on air. I swung around, trying my best to hit the snakes. I felt something clang against my head. The colorful snakes disappeared after that. Nothing was left but a plain black screen over my eyes and a throbbing pain in my skull.

My eyes opened slowly

“What the hell happened?” I said softly. I saw blood on the floor in front of me. Show was next to me.

“You had an allergic reaction to the sedative. It caused you to have a hallucinogenic dream. You thought we were snakes. You ran away when Dr. D was about to start.” He replied. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

“What’s with the blood?” I asked. I was sitting in a pool of it. There were cuts along my legs.

“You ran to your katana and starting swinging it at everyone. Your aim wasn’t too good, though...”

“Wow... How long was I out?”

“About 40 seconds after Jet hit you in the head with the frying pan...” I felt my head. There was a large bump it the center. I stared at Jet angrily. He shrugged. I looked around.

“Where’s Adrenaline?” I asked. If she was scared before, I couldn’t imagine how she reacted when I went insane. I spotted her hiding under a table, face buried in her knees. When she saw me, she ran. She was almost out the door when Show quickly grabbed a syringe full of the sedative and stabbed her in the arm with it. Adrenaline fell to the ground. Poison ran and barely caught her in time. He carried her to the table where Dr. D was waiting.

“Let’s start before we get another crazy one...” He said. He made the small cut in Adrenaline’s leg, right on top of where the blinking light was. Blood pooled around the wound, but the light was removed within a few seconds. It looked like it hurt. Which reminds me, I’m bleeding.

The bleeding was stopped, Adrenaline was awake, and I still had a light in my leg. Lovely. Adrenaline was going to be a nurse-like person during my semi-surgery. Since I couldn’t be put to sleep, they had to do it while I was awake and able to feel it. This’ll be fun. All I had was a towel to bite on and someone to hold my hand. They were playing rock paper scissors to see who the unlucky guy was. Turned out it was Kobra. Adrenaline handed me a towel.

“Show wanted Adrenaline to give you this. It’s for you to bite...” I took it and put it in my mouth. Just how painful was this going to be? It didn’t look like it would hurt too terribly bad. Dr. D came over, scalpel it hand. He dug it into my skin, I immediately bit the towel and squeezed Kobra’s fingers. You see, I have freakishly small hands. I can only squeeze two fingers...

“Ow. Ow. OW. OW. OWWWW LET GO! LET GO!” He screamed. I glared daggers at him. I was being purposely cut open while I was still awake, and HE was the one screaming? I heard a clang as the light fell into a pot that they were using. Now it was time for stitches. Oh joy. The stitches hurt more then the getting-cut part. I finally released Kobra’s fingers. They were red, white, and purple. That can’t be natural. Dr. D went to check on him while Show bandaged me up.

“Good news guys!” He said. “I removed the light. Hilariously bad news, Silver broke one of Kobra’s fingers.” I looked at my hand and back to Kobra and everyone burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Kobra XD