Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Sing

Adrenaline was gone. Gone. I wonder if this is how the guys felt when both Adrenaline and I were gone. Poison was driving us to BLI headquarters. Maybe we’ll get to destroy that stupid Asian woman this time. I hate her for doing this. I hated her before she did this. I’ve hated her since 2011, when all of this BLI stuff started. No one in the Trans Am was smiling. We had left Killer back at the DIE-ner with Dr. D. He started feeling dizzy. I had my katana and raygun ready and was about to attack the next thing I saw wearing white.

“Poison, we’re getting pretty close to that toll booth...” Fun said.

“Well, we’re not slowing down until we get Adrenaline back.” Poison answered him, before smashing through the wooden bar that kept us from Adrenaline. Splinters of wood went flying into the scarecrow operatives that were standing near by, or at least, the one that we didn’t run over. Almost there... just down this road. We’re coming for you, Adrenaline.

Well, we’re at the entrance, an army of draculoids in front of us. The second we were out of the car, they would shoot us. Where’s Adrenaline’s grenades when we need them?! Well, time to go. Poison stepped out of the car first and the rest of us got out a second later. The loud bang of the rayguns was deafening. Such is life in battle. Dracs were dropping like flies, but we remained unharmed, somehow. The main doors opened and we ran inside.

“Silver, you know where the hospital wing is, right?” Jet said. I nodded.

“Well, lead the way.” I looked around for the hallway that led to the dreaded place. I found it and signaled for everyone to follow me. I heard a laser bullet fire and ducked just in time for it to singe some hair on the top of my head.

“That’s not a very nice way to treat a person who might just kill you.” I said in the direction of the shot. There was a lone draculoid sitting in the corner. He was scared, by the looks of it, but he couldn’t have been. Draculoids don’t get scared. They’re too happy off the pills to even bother. I aimed my raygun at it’s head and pulled the trigger. It died there. Kobra kicked the the body as we walked past.

The hospital wing was sterile and white, just like everything else in this stupid building. Five draculoids were guarding a room at the end of the hall. I guess that’s Adrenaline’s room. A doctor ran out of the room, a roll of silver duct tape in his hand. He looked at us and shouted for the draculoids to attack. They were easy for five very mad killjoys to take on. You could tell they weren’t very experienced in battle. They barely knew how to handle their rayguns. Mr. Doctor Man ran to get help, but was shot down by Fun before he had the chance. We ran into the room to find a brown-haired, white-dressed, sharpie-free, duct-tape-mouthed Adrenaline being handcuffed to to a hospital bed by a doctor.

“Mdrmmnmm nmmmdm mmmmp” Adrenaline said. The doctor turned around to see us. Boom, he’s dead. Time to get Adrenaline the hell out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for getting us five of those little starry things. :)