Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Braid

I woke up in the morning and went to go check my calendar. It was a daily routine I had started. May 17, 2019. Time flies when your doing what you love. Even though it seemed like yesterday, almost 5 months had passed since Adrenaline and I had our big jailbreak. Well, time to brush my teeth. Yes, killjoys do bush their teeth. Occasionally. I walked into to the small, half-lit room to find a pleasant surprise. Light brown hair covered the floor, as well as half of a hair band and a large pair of black and silver scissors. “ADRENALINE!” I yelled, staring at the floor, my eyes wider than usual. “What? What? Adrenaline was sleeping... somewhat.” Adrenaline came running up to me and looked all around the room. “Oh... that.” She said, looking at the hair that covered the floor. “Nice haircut!” I said, looking at her now shoulder-length choppy haircut. “Let’s leave the hair here to freak out the guys.” I snickered. It was increasingly fun to watch them freak over nothing. Especially Jet. He made the weirdest faces when he freaked out. Which reminds me of something awesome I have to do. “Wanna go mess with Jet before he wakes up?” I asked. Adrenaline nodded and smiled. We were lucky that Jet always woke up last and was a very heavy sleeper. Jet’s door was broken off, so getting into his room was easy. I grabbed a strand of his hair and started braiding it. Adrenaline joined in. Killer was sleeping in the corner of Jet’s room for now. He woke up after a few seconds and saw what we were doing. He helped us braid the long... well it was kind of an afro.
“I’m going to get some bows from my room.” I said. All of Jet’s hair was in seventeen small braids. Now, to dress it up a little. I had bows of every color. Some were purple, some were pink, some were yellow, green, black, zebra striped, blue, flower printed, rainbow-zebra-striped-sparkly, you name it, I had it. I grabbed one of each and ran back to Jet’s room. It was a wonder none of the guys had woken up yet. Within five minuets, all of the bows were in Jet’s hair. He looked like a girl. Unlike Poison, he did not “look hot as a chick”. It still disturbed me that Poison not only dressed up as a girl before, but enjoyed it. Oh well. Jet started waking up. Adrenaline, Killer and I ran back to our beds, waiting to hear his reaction. It took a few minuets, but hearing Jet scream so loud he woke up everyone in the DIE-ner was worth it. Another satisfied customer.
“WHAT THE HELL! WHO DID THIS!? I swear I’ll kill them! I’ll fucking kill them! Oh my god my hair... my awesome fro... NO!!” I heard Jet from the bathroom. I got out of bed, smirking and walked calmly over to the mirror he was standing in front of. “Why, whatever do you mean, Jet?” I said standing in the doorway. The evil smile was still on my face. “YOU! You did this!” Jet screamed before starting to chase me around the house. “Adrenaline, Killer, run!” I shouted. It’s fun to see Jet mad because it doesn’t happen very often. I jumped over a chair trying to avoid Jet’s hands. I laughed as he tripped over it. Poison reached over and tried to stop me, but I slipped under his arm without a problem. Jet, on the other hand, didn’t have a chance. He was too tall. He slammed into Poison and Kobra’s waiting hands. “Let me go! Let me go!” Jet screamed. “Nope. Now apologize for trying to kill Adrenaline, Silver, an Killer.” “I’m sorry for trying to kill you.” Jet said sighing. “Good, now you guys apologize for braiding the almighty afro.” Kobra said. “We’re sorry for braiding the fro.” We all said in unison. I think I like the fro this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Jet...