Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Hall

Dragging Adrenaline to Jet’s room wasn’t easy. She was struggling a ton, and just pulling someone who’s four inches taller than you isn’t easy to begin with, even with some help. We were almost there... so close! Things started to get really bad, really fast.
“Adrenaline, stop struggling! Your wounds are bad enough without you doing this!” Killer said
“No! Adrenaline doesn’t wan’t to go, so Adrenaline won’t!” said Adrenaline, kicking a final time. Her eyes went wide, looking around the room. She got very heavy all of a sudden, her legs dropping out from under her. My hand, which was previously on Adrenaline’s neck, slipped. It was covered is scabs and crimson liquid. She was bleeding again.
“JET!” Killer shouted at the top of his lungs.
“What? It’s like three A.M.!” Jet said, walking out of his room.
“Can’t this wait until morning or someth- oh shit.” He noticed the blood that covered my hands.
“What happened?! Was is a drac? Did she fall? Katana mishap!? Crap, that’s a lot of blood!” He yelled, running to grab some gauze from Adrenaline’s med-bag. He brushed her hair aside and saw them. The numbers that now scarred her.
“1370492.” He said aloud. Blood was spilling out and time was running out. She needed blood. Poison, Fun, and Kobra were in the hallway at this point, screaming for Dr. D to fix everything. Everything was in slow motion. Jet giving up, Dr. D taking over, Adrenaline getting paler... it was horrifying.
“It’s done. The bleeding stopped. I only hope she has enough blood to live.” I head Dr. D say. Poison picked Adrenaline up off the floor and walked over to her room. He placed her on her bed.
“Now, we wait.” Kobra said. I hope she’s okay.
“Killer?” I said, walking into his new room. He still had a small beanbag chair as a bed. I found it cool. it was early in the morning, just after 4.
“What?” He said, tiredly.
“I can’t sleep.” I said, sounding very small and childish.
“Come here, then.” He said, sighing. I used to do this all the time when we were little. I always had horrible dreams about everything from giant spiders, to evil radiators, to murderous stuffed animals.
“What’s wrong?” He asked me. He already new what was wrong, though.
“Adrenaline. I’m afraid for her. She lost so much blood... no one’s cleaned it up yet. It’s just sitting there, covering that awful hallway. I want her to get better. I want her to live.” I said. I was almost crying at this point. My best friend almost died. Who wouldn’t be?
“She’ll be okay. Everything’s going to be okay. We’ll get through this. You’ll wake up and everything will be better.” Killer said, rubbing my back. I fell asleep right there. I dreamed of life before 2012. I imagined I was still with my friends. My parents were there. Then the dream took its course, turning me into a ninja. There, I decapitated a pirate, stole a rug, and fell in love, all the while, earning game points to buy a pointy dagger. That’s why I love dreams. When you wake, they make absolutely no sense. When you’re living them, they make all the sense in the world. I woke up eight hours later, at 12 o’ clock.Killer was gone. I walked into the hall to see that someone had finally cleaned the red splatter in the hall. Everyone was eating some type of cooked Power Pup. That is, Everyone except Adrenaline.