Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Birthday

59

I woke up sprawled out across a booth table with people arguing all around me. Blinking, I stared curiously at them.
“Adrenaline! Tell Fun that I obviously won the quiet game!” Killer shouted, noticing I was awake.
“Uh, Adrenaline’s not going to get into this…” I said, standing on the table before jumping down to the ground. “I don’t want this to turn out like the red light green light game…” Now that was a story for another time.
“That means I won!” Killer shouted, taking my neutrality as a victory. Lovely.
“I beat you both. I still haven’t blinked.” Silver said, pointing to her eyes, which were wide open. I thought they were playing the quiet game…?
“Damn…” Killer muttered.
“Oh! Adrenaline just remembered something!” I exclaimed, everyone (that includes Remix) then focusing on me. “Adrenaline gets old today.”
“Hey, that’s right…” Silver mused.
“Wait, it’s your birthday?” Killer asked. “How old are you? Like, 11?”
“Adrenaline’s 14 now, thanks.” I muttered, heading back into my room.
“Sorry! You look uh, very youthful!” Killer tried to redeem himself.
“Nice try, man. But Adrenaline’s not buying it.”
“We get to have a party!” Fun…?
“Huh?”
“Not you, Party. It’s Adrenaline’s birthday.”
“Why didn’t you say so? Killer! Get Silver and Adrenaline out of the Die-ner for a few hours. We’ve got a birthday to plan.” This wouldn’t end well. Reluctantly, I left the safety of the Die-ner in all my bandaged up glory, Silver next to me and Killer in front.
“Adrenaline feels like a duck.” I muttered.
“You get used to this, don’t worry.” Silver told Killer. He wasn’t as acquainted with my odd remarks as I was used to…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy, almost 60 chapters. It won't be over before we hit 100 :3