Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Cake

A nice peaceful walk in the desert, with the occasional draculoid attack. At least we’ll have cake in a little while. I know Fun was saving the mix for his own birthday, but he decided to sacrifice it. I think it was chocolate. I remember liking chocolate. I spotted a draculoid with a pair of binoculars peeking over a nearby hill. He was looking directly at us.
“Hey Killer, do you want to have the first shot?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He smiled and nodded, nonchalantly pointing his raygun at the draculoid. He fired and I watched the drac drop to the ground. He had my aim.
“Nice shot!” I said, firing my raygun behind me at an approaching scarecrow.
“How did you- when did you- WHAT?!” Adrenaline stammered.
“I’m a ninja.” I replied, laughing. It’s fun to confuse people. I had a strange feeling after that. It was like I did something wrong... “Oh well, nothing’s gonna happen.” I thought, before something grabbed my shoulder. It squeezed with an amazing force, pulling me backwards. I saw Killer’s eyes go wide as he reached for his raygun. A scarecrow was creeping up behind him. I shouted his name, trying to get him to turn around and realize the danger he was in. I was on the ground by this time, grabbing for my weapons. I was unable to grab my raygun, so I reached for my katana. My searching hand grabbed it, quickly pulling it out of the sheath, and slicing open the stomach of the scarecrow that I had shot before, the same one that was grasping me tightly. It let go and desperately tried to stop itself from dying. Another one was approaching Adrenaline, who couldn’t shoot at it or run away. She couldn’t get taken away again. She just couldn’t. Killer was attacking the scarecrow behind him, he would be fine. Adrenaline needed me. She was trying to reach for her raygun, but her bandaged wrists and stomach didn’t allow it. I stabbed the scarecrow through the stomach, watching it fall to the ground in a pile of white.
“This is the worst getting-old day ever.” Adrenaline said, waddling back towards the DIE-ner. I started following her, grabbing Killer’s hand and pulling him with me. It was almost time for cake!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow, this is getting long...