Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Memory

“When you wake up the world will come around. When you wake up the world will come around.” Killer sang to me softly. My wound was starting to scab over, as were his. They locked us in a room after they stunned us by the exit. The room was dark, as far as I could tell. We were blindfolded, our wrists and ankles were tied. No food whatsoever. Whenever the door opened, you knew you were going to either get shot or cut. If you struggled, they would just knock you out. That didn’t stop me from trying every single time. The door creaked open. Scarecrow shoes. That means they would have a raygun and a scalpel. I nudged Killer, grabbing his hand and molding it into the shape of a gun. It felt like he nodded. I hoped he understood. The scarecrow was taking slow steps toward us. It stopped in front of me. The scalpel grazed my skin, not enough to make a cut. Just enough to toy with me. I grabbed the small knife from his hand, kicking as hard as I could. Bang. It fell on top of me. Killer got it. I grabbed the scalpel from its dead hand. Two slices later, I was free. I slipped the blindfold off of my head. As it turns out, the room we were in was quite bright. I freed Killer, waiting for the next one BLI agent to come in. Another scarecrow, if we were lucky. I needed a raygun, too.
We almost shot Adrenaline. Almost. The door opened slightly, making Killer and I aware that something was coming into our little room. We expected a draculoid or a scarecrow. We didn’t expect Adrenaline, wearing a BLI lab rat uniform, to be literally THROWN through the door. It slammed closed.
“What just happened?” I heard her say. She sounded quite confused.
“It’s fine, Adrenaline. Now we’re all trapped here together. We’ll find a way out. I have a plan.” I answered her.
“Who’s Adrenaline?” She asked.
“You are...” Killer said cautiously. “Do you know where you are?”
“No. Who are you?” She was so confused... amnesia, maybe? No, definitely amnesia. As soon as we get out of here, we can help her. For now, we just have to survive.
“I’m Noise Killer. This is my sister, Silver Electric. Your name is Adrenaline Frequency. Are we all introduced, now?” Killer said. Adrenaline nodded.
“Okay, here’s what we’re going to do. Adrenaline, do you know how to shoot a raygun?” She shook her head. No. “Okay, then just stay behind Killer and I. We’ll keep you safe. Leave the rest to me.” I said. Killer and Adrenaline both nodded. The door opened once again. A scarecrow walked in, looking for either us, or the last one they sent in. Killer shot it through the chest. I grabbed its raygun and shot it once more, in the head. Grabbing its scalpel and handing it to Killer, we ran out the door, ready to face BLI’s facility full of zombifyed sub-humans.
Boom, another one fell. We shot at any security cameras or BLI personnel we could find. No one was gonna live or see us coming. We were unstoppable, unbeatable, until we met Korse at the exit.
“Come along, children. If you just surrender yourselves to BLI now, all will be forgiven. You can go right back to your safe, sterile lives in Battery City.” He said, pointing his gun at my head. I heard a raygun go off, his eyes went wide. Blood trickled out of his ear. Just behind him, Killer was standing, a smoking gun in his hand. We ran as fast as our legs could carry us. We were at least a mile away by the time we stopped.
“So, what exactly do you remember, anyway?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm drawing an alien at the moment.