Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Face

Adrenaline began reading her old journals. I hope she remembered something... anything, really.
“Hey Silver, why are you hiding half of your face behind your hair?” Jet asked.
“I got hurt.” I said.
“It can’t be that bad. What did you do, fall on a cactus?” He laughed. “Show me!”
“You asked for this. Don’t scream.” I told him, removing my hair from my face. There were dry blood streaks going from the cut to my chin, as well as in my eye. The wound was scabbed over. It looked as if it was infected. It was downright scary.
“Holy shi- DR. D!” Jet yelled.
“I said don’t scream.”
“What is it?! Who died?!” Dr. D wheeled into the room. “Oh god, what happened to your face, Silver?” He said.
“I’ll tell you later. Just help me clean it off, now.” I said, pointing to my face. Fun came into the room just then, saw my face, turned on his heel, and walked right back out.
“It’s not THAT bad!” I shouted after him.
“It is. I’ll go get some water and bandages.” Dr. D said, rolling out of the room. I looked in a nearby mirror. He was right.
“I still don’t get why I have to wear an eyepatch.” I said, pouting. My wound was cleaned, and looking a lot less horrific.
“It’ll protect your eye and eyelid while they heal. You are so lucky that you’re not blind.” Show Pony said, handing me a large white eyepatch.
“So, what happened?” Poison asked.
“Well, it started with the bad killjoys. They were working for BLI. We got kidnapped. They locked us in a room, tried to cut us, and I might’ve kicked a scarecrow, which might’ve caused him to scrape his scalpel up my face. Then we escaped, and here we are. The end.” I said.
“Wait, so you, Adrenaline, and Killer ALL got kidnapped AGAIN?” He said.
“Nope, just Silver and I. We’re not sure how Adrenaline Got to where we were.” Killer replied. A loud scream rang through the building. It came from Adrenaline’s room. We all rushed to her, wondering what happened. She was standing in the center of her room, a large paper cut in the center of her hand. She was staring at the bleeding cut, her eyes going wide. It was just like the day I blew up the lab.
“Deja vu...” She said, looking up at the large crowd of people, now standing in her doorway. “This makes... so much sense. Wait, where’s Remix?” We never told her we had a dog, let alone one named Remix. She was remembering.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, yes. :3 Painting my raygun black red and silver.