Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Superior

“Aww, but I wanted to see something blow up!” I whined to Show.
“She needs her rest.” He said.
“How about we go for a walk and ghost some dracs, instead?” Fun said, smiling.
“We kind of just walked here from Battery City.” Killer said, sounding really tired.
“Oh, yeah...” Killer headed for his room. I decided to play with my security cameras first. I found one being worked on by a draculoid. Sometimes, I love the zoom feature. The drac was inspecting the camera’s lens. I did the logical thing, and zoomed in quickly. He got poked in the eye and almost shot the camera. Victory is sweet. Dr. Death Defying bolted through my door, almost landing on top of me.
“What?! What do you need?! You nearly killed me!” I shouted at him.
“Sorry, Silver, but I think I’ve just made an anti-pill. I need someone to test it, and Adrenaline and Killer are both sleeping. Poison, Kobra, Fun, Jet, Show, and I can’t test it because we’ve never had any of the pills before. The anti-pill won’t have the same effect on us. So...” He said, as fast as he could. So, I had to eat a normal, “happy pill”. Not the best part of this deal. I don’t think I should... I don’t want to... but I need to. If the anti-pill works, we just might save humanity.
“What’s with all the banging and slamming and screaming?” Adrenaline said, walking into my now crowded room.
“Dr. D might’ve found an anti-pill. I’m going to test it. If I die, you get my room.” I said. Her eyes went wide, before she smiled.
“You won’t die. You can’t. You’re a killjoy. Killjoys never die.”
“I might. Well, time to find a possible cure for the zombie-like guys in Battery City. Dr. D, give me the pill.”
“Okay, this might be surprising at first, but it’s for your own safety, and everyone else’s.” Show said, tightening the straps that held me to a large, wooden board. They were there for the slight chance that I would go nuts and try to kill everyone. The first pill was put in my mouth. I swallowed it. My thoughts were filled with how amazing Better Living Industries is. They were just trying to help us, why couldn’t we see that they were the superior force? Why was I here with these filthy, dangerous, rebels, when I could be safe in a BLI sleeping tube? Life is just this way... I should just smile and accept it, knowing that BLI would save me from this horrid place. Wait a second... where did those thoughts come from? Why the... how the... who the... wait. Why am I questioning my superior, BLI approved, thoughts? What am I thinking? Why do I have different thoughts? WHO AM I? I am a BLI project, testing medicine for the good of my fellow surviving humans. No, I’m a killjoy, fighting for freedom, the right to be myself. WHAT AM I? I’m so confused. I screamed... I smiled... I forgot everything. BLI will save me. A second pill was put in my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm dying from this heat... it was 107 degrees today. I'm going to Warped Tour tomorrow, and its supposed to be 100. Oh dear god...