Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Cars

Silver looked a lot like a mummy at this point. 32 bullets could do that to a person, I suppose.
“Adrenaline, go grab me that spinny thing.” And since Silver was occupying the time of Killer and Fun, I decided to help out Poison with fixing the Trans am.
“This it?”
“Hate to break it to you, but that’s a spoon. Get me the spinny thing.”
“What about this?”
“That’s still the same spoon, Adrenaline.”
“Oh. This?”
“How the hell did you get the muffler out of my car??”
“…muffler?”
“Okay, this isn’t working. Give me the muffler, and that spoon, and go help Dr. D with his broadcast. Cars aren’t your strong point.”
“Sorry Poison, Adrenaline guesses she’s just a little out of it right now.” And then I told him everything that happened with Revenge.
“…That’s just creepy.”
“You think I don’t know that? And then since it sounded like Killer was waking up, he just turned to me and was all like ‘you’ll see it our way, I know it.’ And left.”
hell to the yeah. but i don't want to completely forget about that group just yet...
“That kid is one creepy ass mother-”
“You’re ruining Adrenaline’s innocent ears!” I yelled, clamping my hands over them. “But I agree. And I don’t think that’s the last we’ll see of Revenge Trigger.”
“I hope you’re wrong… now go help Dr. D. I’m sure all the killjoys out there have missed hearing you.”
“New security cameras over by B. City. You can’t get in without them catching you now, so make sure to be careful out there.” Dr. D said into the microphone.
“Adrenaline wants to help!” I whispered
“You can pick out my next tracks, then.” Dr. D replied.
“Oh! And Silver knows how to shut off the cameras, don’t forget.” I added.
“Yeah, but she’s good as ghosted right now.” My eyes widened. Silver was going to…? Seeing my face, Dr. D signed off in slight alarm. ‘No no, I didn’t mean it like that, I just meant that she can’t do much right now all wrapped up like that.”
“Well then why didn’t you just say so? And Adrenaline thinks you should play this one.” I said, handing him a disk marked ‘RISE AGAINST’. “Adrenaline’s never listened to them, but the name’s cool.”