Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Choose

I rushed into the small building, where Kobra had taken the “injured” Killer.
“Killer can you still hear me? It’s Adrenaline.” Someone said. I looked up to find her, dressed differently, goggles on, a bandana around her neck.
“Okay, we’ll talk about this later. I need to operate on hi-”
“On second thought, I think I’m okay. It doesn’t hurt anymore.” Killer said, rubbing the back of his head. Blood and Trigger simultaneously face-palmed.
“Chem, you can’t just blurt out things like that. What if they knew you were lying about being Adrenaline?” Trigger said through closed teeth.
“Adrenaline’s not lying. Did you not here her say that it was a mistake to do this? ... and by the way, Killer, nice acting skills.” Adrenaline/Chem said. Blood remained neutral, but Trigger was furious by this point. He looked like he was reaching for something. A raygun.
“I’m sorry but I can’t let you take her. It’s not like you care, anyway.” He said. Bastard.
“Who said we don’t care?” Poison said, walking in.
“Adrenaline did, but she doesn’t exist anymore.” Trigger fired at us. He missed. I ran behind him, loving my ability sneak up on someone without them noticing.
“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll drop the raygun.” I said, holding up my own raygun. He shot at Poison. “Don’t think I won’t give you two shots to the back of the head.” I pressed my raygun against his skull. I miss having two working arms.
“Okay. Putting down the gun now. You wouldn’t want to hurt a fellow killjoy, now, would you?” He said. Man, this guy is arrogant. I like it.
“Try me.” I said. He gulped. Blood was watching this unfold, wondering if there was something he could do, or if everything was just going to play out by itself.
“Please, Adrenaline. Chem. Whatever you want to be called. Please stay. It’ll be lonely without you, and we really need someone to supply explosives. Trigger’s never turn out well. We want you. Need you.” He said. Everyone was staring at him. Until Fun ran inside, that is.
“Adrenaline! I missed you! It was so boring without you!” He said, running over to Adrenaline and picking her up. She wiggled around, trying to get out of his arms. “You haven’t changed a bit.” He said smiling. Well, that completely lightened the mood of the room. Jet walked in.
“Fun? You in here? Oh, for gods sake, PUT HER DOWN!” He said to Fun.
“Sorry, Jet. Didn’t realize you were my mom!” Fun replied, still holding Adrenaline Lion King style.
“Still up here.” Adrenaline said.
“Oh yeah...” The room was silent, besides the sounds of nine people breathing, which made everything pretty creepy.
“Okay. We’re going to leave now. Adrenaline, are you coming with us, or staying with them? It’s your choice. I just want you to be happy.” Poison said. The Trans Am was waiting outside, Show sitting at the wheel. Adrenaline looked around.
“I choose...”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be going on vacation tomorrow for 4 days. I wish I wasn't, but my parents say I need to 'get out more'. I'll try to update if I can.