Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Pregnant

I heard a crash outside. A few seconds later, there was the sound of someone walking through the door, saying “ow” with every step. Chem must’ve crashed into a cactus again.
“Tweezers are on top of the stack of power pup!” I called from my room.
“Okay, thanks!” She yelled back. Oh, that must’ve been awesome to watch. The light was still on. I swiped my fingers across the mouse pad, hoping to figure out something. I saw a small screen with a face on it, watching my every move. I waved my hand back and forth in front of the camera. Eyes followed it. Korse’s eyes. I grabbed a sheet of paper, holding it up in front of the camera. Korse blinked, tilting his head to the side like Remix when he gets confused. Well, I don’t think he can see me anymore.
“Get me some tape!” I yelled to whoever could hear me. Killer threw some at the back of my head.
“Next time, get it yourself. It’s not like you can’t use one of your legs!” He said, walking away. Korse isn’t going to be spying on us more anytime soon.
My bionic arm was almost done. Dr. D just had to work out some of the kinks. I really don’t feel in the mood to be shocked every time I reach for something.
“Hey Candy! Hey Angel!” I heard Poison call. I walked over to find a very... well, very... she was fat. Candy looked fat.
“Did find a stash of power pup or something? I mean, really.” I said to her.
“I wish. I haven’t been able to eat anything in a month without it coming back up.” She said.
“That’s actually why we’re here. We don’t know what’s going on, so we came to see if Dr. D could find out.” Angel said.
“You’re pregnant.” Said Killer. That was quick.
“I’m what?!” She yelled.
“You’re going to have a little baby killjoy.”
“You’re lying.”
“I’m not.”
“You are.”
“Check back in about 6 months.” They argued. Poison and Fun went completely white. I remembered something from pre-fire times. They were dads.
Trying to console four crying people is quite hard. Poison and Fun we remembering their past lives, and apparently, daughters. Candy and Angel were sobbing in the corner, wondering how to raise a kid in this world. As I had learned from Dr. D, there hadn’t been any kids born since December 2012. Most of the ones born in that year were either dead, or with BLI. The poor kid is going to be all alone in a world full of people over 7 years old.
“What are we going to do?! We don’t have clothes for it, we don’t have space for it, and how are we going to protect it when BLI attacks!?” Candy cried.
“We’ll find a way. We’ll all help you, and we’ll make it work.” Fun said in between sobs. “If it’s a girl, name it Cherry or Lily? Please?”
“No, name it Bandit.” Poison said. Everything is a mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since Silver's in the land of chocolate makers for a little while, Adrenaline's taking over updates until she's getting back.