Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Where?

I yanked on the handle as fast as I could, trying to unjam it. Still no good. ‘Well, we’ll get killed either way.’ I figured. I reached my hand over to the break, tipping the bike almost all the way over. When I squeezed, the worst possible thing happened. It started flipping. Killer and Adrenaline were thrown off the bike immediately, skidding to a stop nearby. The fence was getting closer and closer. I would’ve been thrown off by now, but my busted arm was too busy being caught in a tire. I saw Adrenaline shoot out the last two tires of the bus. It stopped, two scarecrows coming out to investigate. Here comes the fence. Hopefully they’ll save everyone. Who am I kidding? I’m sure they will. They’re fucking fabulous. You know, 5,000 volts of electricity coursing through your body doesn’t hurt after your heart stops beating.
Noise Killer’s point of view *
Electric fences short out when you throw grenades at them. Adrenaline and I climbed through the hole. I’m sure Silver is right behind us. She’s just taking a while. The scarecrows shot at us. I aimed for their heads. Bloody brains were splattered on the white bus. I ran onto the bus, grabbing the anti-pills from Adrenaline. The bus was filled with kids, all younger than us, and around 10 people around the guys’ ages. Well I can’t leave them all here... I popped an anti-pill into the mouth of the first kid, a boy who looked about seven. Soon enough, the bus was filled with “What happened?”s and “Where am I?”s.
Adrenaline found a gun vending machine not too far from the bus. We led the former zombies to it and got a gun for each of them with the vend-a-hack Silver made. I thought she would’ve caught up by now... she’s probably with the guys. Bringing them here, maybe? Oh well.
“What’s your name?” Adrenaline asked the next kid. It was a girl, around 10 years old, with black hair.
“Bandit.”
“Okay, Bandit. Here’s your raygun, but don’t go away yet. We have someone to show you later.” Adrenaline said, grabbing her hand.
It’s weird to watch a long string of people holding hands skip through the desert. We saw the guys rushing up to meet everyone. Poison ran up to Bandit and Lindsey, hugging them both. Kobra dipped Alicia back in a ‘welcome home’ kiss. Jet and Christa started slow dancing, even though there wasn’t any music. Fun lifted up both Cherry and Lily... then fell over due to the combined weight of two nine year olds. Jamia helped him up. Everyone was happy, but someone was missing.
“Hey, where’s Silver? Adrenaline thought she was with you...” Adrenaline asked.
“We thought she was with you...” The guys said in unison. This isn’t good... but she’ll survive. She always does.
♠ ♠ ♠
...9. Thanks for sticking with us for so long.