Status: Working On :O

Confessions Surfacing

Chapter 10

That morning, I woke up and went downstairs to find Macky. I really needed to talk to her about my whole Brian and Corey situation. I looked all over the house and finally found her and Oliver laying together in the sand. Killer was in the water, splashing around and trying to catch fish, I'm guessing. I walked down to where they were.

"Mornin," I yawned as I sat down next to Macky. She smirked at me. "What?"

"That was hot last night, just saying."

My eyes went wide, then I remembered her and Oliver walking in when Killer started barking. "Uhmm, yeahh.. Well.." was all that I could get to come out of my mouth.

She giggled. "But I thought you were with Corey?"

I looked down and mumbled, "We got in an argument.. I moaned Brian's name when we were making out.."

She just looked at me like she wanted to say something but she didn't exactly know what it was.

"I think that's my cue to go," Oliver kissed Macky and went inside.

Macky watched him leave then she turned her attention back to me. "I think it's up to you to choose. But think about what you've been through with each guy and how exactly you feel towards them. And take your time thinking."

I nodded, not realizing I didn't have much time or what the future held.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is short. I figured I'd update this. Plus, I'm on my iPod.
Comments are always loved<33(:

xoxo,
-Macky Vee(: