Garra's Past

Yashamaru

"Yashamaru... why?" I said felling betrayed, angry, and confused.
"Because Garra," he said faintly and covered in blood, "I've always hated you." That tore me apart. All this time I'd thought he was my only friend, the only one i could trust... But no, the wound in the heart Yashamaru had told me about earlier that day only grew bigger... "Now Garra... just die." He opened up his jacket and unleashed a dozen explosions from the paper bombs he hid under it. When i opened my eyes I wasn't shocked that the sand had blocked the explosion... But I wish it hadn't... because now i would have to live with the fact that I'm alone.
After the sand moved I saw that there was nothing left of Yashamaru. I didn't know what to do so I screamed, letting out all my anger, hatred, and loneliness. I felt this sharp pain on my forehead but I didn't care. I just let it all out.
When i was done screaming only then did I realize that I was crying and blood was getting in my eye. I felt The spot on my forehead where I felt the sharp pain and realized the sand had engraved something on it. One word, the only thing I"ve ever wanted but realized I could never get... It said "Love"
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is the death of yashamaru. In the upcoming chapters i will go to previous events