John's Revenge

Tour

**October 20th 1995**
*Tré's POV*
I felt tears in my eyes as I waved good bye to Liv and Mona. Just yesterday, Mona had laughed for the first time and she smiled and laughed whenever Liv or I came into a room or picked her up.

As we turned around the corner, I wiped my eyes and sat down. Next stop, Mike's house, then Billie's.

Mike waved good bye to Annie and got on the bus, smiling.

"We've set a date," he smiled. "Annie and I are getting married on August 25th, 1996!"

"Aw, dude, that's great," I smiled weakly.

"Do you miss them?" Mike asked.

"Is the Pope Catholic?" I replied.

"Calm down, dude, no need for sarcasm."

*Billie Joe's POV*
I hugged Adrienne tightly and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Do you really have to go so soon?" she said, brushing the tear away.

"Well," I said, avoiding the question. "The sooner I leave, the sooner I can come back."

"In that case, go!" she smiled. "Do you want me to bring Addy and Joey out?"

"No need," I smiled looking past Adie to the door, where I saw Addy helping Joey shuffle along on his bottom. They were almost out of the door, so I ran along and stopped them.

Addy held her arms out to me, making a funny clicking noise with her tongue. Joey looked at Adie, smiling and gurgling.

I kissed Addy on the forehead and took her back inside, strapping her in her high chair. She gave a cry of anguish and desperately tried to get free, but then I put a small cup of water in front of her, along with a spoon and she squealed with delight, beginning to empty the cup, using the spoon, onto the kitchen floor.

I walked back out, regretting my decision to let her make a mess; then I remembered; I didn't have to clean it up. I walked up behind Joey.

"Hey, Joe," I smiled. He turned towards me and grinned, holding his arms out to me. I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Bye bye Joe! Bye bye Joe!" I waved at him, frowning, he waved back. Then, he grinned and waved vigorously as I passed him to Adie.

"Where did you put Addy?" she asked.

"Inside," I said, kissing her again. The bus pulled round the corner and I kissed her again. I grabbed my bags and walked onto the bus, still waving at Joe.

"Hey guys," I smiled, throwing my bag in a cupboard and collapsing on the couch. "Welcome to the Green Day World Tour 1996!"