John's Revenge

Hospital

**Tre's POV**
I smiled as I looked into her beautiful eyes. "Shh, you're in hospital, you passed out."

"Oh my God! Is my baby alright? Please tell me if my baby's alright!" she sat up, frantically looking around the room. She must have guessed it from the silence and the looks on our faces because she began sobbing and hyperventilating.

I held her in my arms. She hugged me. Billie, Mike and Adie walked out.

"I want my baby, Tre."

"I know, I'm so sorry." I was crying as well.

"J-John's not here, is he?"

"No. He's never going to hurt you again, I promise. You're going to stay with me. You never have to see him again."

"I'm scared Tre. He'll find us, both of us."

"No, he won't. I'll make sure of it. You're safe now."

After that, neither of us spoke for an hour. She fell asleep in my arms, still sobbing. I gently lay her down on the bed and walked out to find Billie, Mike and Adie.

It was obvious that they'd been crying as well. I went and sat down next to them.

"How is she?" whispered Adie.

"She's asleep now."

"The cops are talking to the doctors. They found Pete and John."

Tre jumped up. A cop had walked in. "I need to ask the four of you some questions." They followed the cop to the relative's room. "Why do you believe that Mr Kiffmeyer is trying to kill Mr Cool?" I sighed and we began to explain what Olivia had told us.

**John's POV**
I was sitting in one of the offices in the hospital. Two cops were inside with me, another was guarding the door.

I had admitted to hitting Olivia, worthless piece of shit, and told them to tell her I was filing for divorce.

They had found this amusing, but said they would all the same. They were questioning me as to why I had tried to have Tre Cool murdered. I decided to use my 'right to remain silent'.

Another cop walked in. He whispered to the the other cops. One came over and walked to me. "Mr Kiffmeyer, were you aware of the fact that your wife was pregnant?"

I nodded.

"I will repeat the question. This time, answer us so that the tape recorder can get it. Mr Kiffmeyer, were you aware of the fact that your wife was pregnant?"

I clenched my teeth. "Yes."

"Were you aware that your wife has now lost the baby due to you hitting her in the abdomen? Were you aware that because of this, we can try you for manslaughter, or, possibly, murder?"

"No, I was not aware of either of those things."

"Your wife has agreed to the divorce. We will take care of matters. She is pressing charges against you on two counts. One; you abusing her repeatedly and two; murder of your child. Mr Cool is pressing charges of attempted murder against you. We are taking you into custody until you can be tried. Also, your wife has asked us if we can place a restraining order on you, which, believe me, we are trying our hardest to."

They walked me out. I caught a glimpse of Olivia. She was lying in bed, Tre Cool was holding her hand. They were both crying. The cops saw that I was looking in there. "Does that make you feel guilty?"

"No."

**Olivia's POV**
I had fallen asleep in Tre's arms. When I woke up, he was sitting beside me.

"They found John and Pete. They arrested both of them."

"Oh."

"This may not be the best time, but I was thinking, do you want to come and live with me?"

Wow. That was the last thing I had expected him to say. I started crying.

"Liv, please don't cry! Please! I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to," Tre gabbled, putting his arm round my shoulders.

"Tre, I would love to come with you. I'm crying because... because I can't believe that I'm here and you're here and I'm seeing everyone again, and that makes me happy, but then the baby died so I'm not happy and I'm just emotionally fucked."

"Don't worry, Liv. You're bound to feel confused and upset. We're here for you, Billie, Adie, Mike and me. We're not going to let him hurt you ever again."

**Billie Joe's POV**

Adie, Mike and I were sitting in the waiting room. Tre had gone back to see Liv and we were drinking our coffee in silence. My cell phone rang.

The lady at the reception desk frowned at me. "You're not allowed those in here."

"Sorry, I'll just go outside." I got up and began to walk out, answering my cell phone as I went. "Hello, Billie Joe Armstrong speaking."

"Mr Armstorng, we have a couple of hundred angry fans outside, what shall I tell them?"

It was Stevie, the manager of the stadium we were playing at. "Oh, Stevie, we'll play tomorrow. They can come then, alright? If they can't come then, redeem their ticket and give them a ticket to a show they can come too, plus, I don't know, a backstage pass. And, if it's far away, we'll pay plane fares and hotel bills."

"Whoa!"

"JUST tell them that we'll play tomorrow, they're welcome to come and if they can't make tomorrow, then ask them to go to, I don't know, your office. Then, tell the ones that can't make it the rest."

"Will do. Geez, Mr Armstrong, they're going to love you."

"Who doesn't?"

Stevie hung up chortling. I smiled and put the phone away. I went back inside. Mike and Adie hadn't moved since I left.

Tre walked into the waiting area. We jumped up.

"Is she OK?" asked Mike.

"Well, as OK as can be expected. I asked her to move in with me."

We gasped.

"What did she say?"

"She said yeah. But she's pretty upset right now, obviously. She's being discharged tomorrrow. She says we don't have to saty here. I'm staying, just so she has a familiar face."

"OK. Well, I'm going to take Adie home."

"Excuse me! I can speak for myself," Adie yawned.

"That's why I'm taking Adie home." I smirked.

"I'm going to stay here." Mike said, yawning.

"You sure, buddy?" Tre asked.

Mike grinned sleepily. "They have coffee. I'm good."

The Next Day
**Olivia's POV**

I woke up. I saw Tre and Mike asleep. Mike was sitting in a chair, Tre was sitting on his lap. They were fast asleep, and it looked like they were hugging each other. I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when they woke up.

The door opened and Billie and Adie walked in. "Oh my God!" yelled Billie, when he saw Mike and Tre. "What's up with my bitches?"

Adie and I smiled. "Billie Joe, shut your mouth," Adie chastised. "How are you feeling sweetie?"

"OK. I can't wait to get out of here though." Adie hugged me.

"So, how do you feel about moving in with Tre?"

"I don't know. I'm really looking forward to it. But... ." I sighed. "But... I'm scared."

"Liv, you've got no reason to be scared. Tre would never hurt you. He'd rather die than cause you any pain."

"I know. But, I... I still love him."

I saw Adie and Billie smile at each other.

"What? What's going on?"

"Tre still loves you."