John's Revenge

Tre and Liv's Wedding

*Olivia's POV*
It was Thursday, the day after Frank had proposed, and two days before the wedding. Adie and I were shopping, trying to find a dress.

We walked into the fourth store. We had found Adie a dress; it was a cream colour, that would match the corsages worn by Mike, Frank and Billie. Now, we were looking for my dress.

Adie drank her coffee as we walked into the store. We looked through a catalogue of beautiful dresses, none of which seemed quite right. The manageress walked out. She was small and scarily thin. Her hair was pulled back tight in a bun, her skin strained and red.

"Good afternoon, madams, how may I be of service to you?" she smiled sickeningly. I glanced at Adie who looked terrified. I stifled a laugh and asked to see some wedding dresses.

"Certainly madam, right this way," she beckoned for us to follow her through to the main part of the store. She left Adie and I to look at the large variety of dresses.

"I think we just found the anti-christ," whispered Adie.

I giggled. "Come on, what makes you think that?"

"She looks... unearthly. I'm scared."

I patted her on the back. "OK, Adie. We'll look around this store, then we'll get lunch."

Adie brightened. "None of that healthy crap. I want Ben and Jerry's."

I laughed. "Maybe for you, not for me."

Adie raised her eyebrows.

"OK, then, I'll have one tiny scoop."

* * *

"Adrienne Armstrong, I hate you!"

"Come on Liv, we both knew you'd end up having lots of Ben and Jerry's."

"Yeah, but... " I struggled to think of how I could blame her. "Um... you wanted to come here!"

"You chose to eat the ice cream."

"Fine then. But we need to find a dress!"

"Why don't you and Tre... "

"NO! I thought we established that we are not having a nude wedding!"

"Fine! It would solve a lot of problems though," Adie sighed exasperatedly.

I got up. "Come on, we've got to find a dress." Adie got up and we walked out of the food court.

* * *

I sighed as we walked home.

"I guess you were right, Adie. We have to have a nude wedding now."

Adie put her arm round my shoulders. "Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry."

As we walked along in silence, I saw a shop window. I stopped and stared.

"Sweetie, are you alright?" Adie stopped beside me.

"Oh my God. That's it. That is the dress."

Adie looked into the shop window and gasped.

"You're right. We've got to go in and get it."

Fifteen minutes later we walked out of the shop. I was thrilled. My wedding was going to be perfect.

*Saturday, August 28th 1994*
*Tre's POV*
I paced up and down in Mike's guest bedroom. Billie was tieing his tie and Mike was making sure the minister was ready. Adie had spent all morning cooking a magnificent meal for all of us after the wedding.

"Dude," Billie said. "Stop pacing. You're freaking me out. Don't be so... nervy."

"Hah! You're one to talk! You downed God knows how much vodkas before your wedding," I snapped.

Billie smiled and gazed into the distance. "That was a good day." He walked to the window. "Shame I don't remember the service."

I sighed and shook my head in disbeleif. Mike walked in.

"OK, everyone's ready. Get your asses downstairs!"

"Have you seen Liv?"

"Yes, she ordered a taxi twenty minutes ago. She went to the airport."

I froze. "What the fuck?"

"Geez man, I'm kidding." Mike grinned sheepishly.

I scowled at him and turned to Billie. "Have you got the rings?"

"Yes," he pulled the gold bands out of his pocket and showed them to me. I smiled and Billie and I walked out into the garden.

We waited there for several minutes. I was so excited. I couldn't believe I was finally marrying Olivia. Immersed in thought, I smiled and gazed up into the blue summer sky.

I glanced towards the house. Adrienne walked out in a pretty cream dress, carrying a boquet of roses. Then, I saw her.

Olivia was wearing a long, white dress. It looked amazing. Anastasia was taking photographs and Billie Joe was sorting out the video camera. Mike placed Olivia's hand in mine and she smiled shyly at me.

We gripped each others hands and turned to face the vicar.

In a matter of moments, it was all over. Olivia and I were married. I kissed her and we walked over to the tables set up outside. Adie, Billie, Mike, Olivia and I sat down to eat and drink and talk about how cool life was now. We spent a lot of time talking about the tour.

* The Next Day *

I woke up and saw Olivia, her face pale in the morning light. I kissed her forehead lightly and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I felt the wedding band on my finger and smiled. We were finally married.