John's Revenge

Attack of the Teenies!

*Tre's POV*

Mike, Billie and I ran off the stage. We were drenched in sweat, so Anastasia, Adie and Liv moved swiftly away from us. Each of us had a quick shower and changed, then we took the girls out to dinner.

We were leaving the restaurant when several girls started following us. Then, they screamed and started running towards us. They were a little way behind us, but they were fucking fast.

Liv jumped on my back and we started running. A quick glance round told me Adie and Annie had done the same.

We ran to the limo, jumped in, locked the doors and yelled at the driver to take us anywhere else.

We were sitting down in silence, a little bit freaked out by what had just happened.

"Whoa, what the hell was that?" Mike gasped.

"No idea, but it was fucking scary. They were blonde and pink...and...and plastic...and scary!" I gulped and buried my head in Liv's shoulder.

"Let's never go back there!" said Billie, shaking.

Annie, Adie and Liv started laughing and pointing at us.

"Oh... Oh...my God!!" gasped Adie, clutching her sides.

"You...you...guys!" Liv giggled.

"You...you...were..." Annie shrieked.

Billie, Mike and I stared at each other, a little bit freaked out.

"We were what?" Billie asked.

"Attacked...by...teenies!" Adie said, breathing deeply to calm down.

"Teenies? What the fuck are they?" Mike asked, frowning.

"Teenies are people that only like something, for example a band, because they want to get into the lead singer's pants," Adrienne explained.

Billie smiled. "Hey maybe they're not so bad. If they think I'm schmexy (which, by the way, I am), they can't be all bad."

"Oh yeah, when it gets really bad," Liv continued. "They may carry little pictures of the person in their wallets, sending hate mail to the person's spouse or partner and occasionally stalking the person."

Billie's face fell and Tre whimpered. "I'm scared!"

**Christmas Day 1994**
*Mike's POV*

I unwrapped my present from Tre. We were all spending the day at Billie's house, Annie, Adie, Billie, Liv, Tre and me.

I looked at my present in stunned silence.

"W...Wow Tre. Thank you."

"I know! Isn't it great!" he gasped.

I looked down at my present, a signed copy of Dookie.

"Ok, Billie, now your present!" Tre giggled, handing Billie a parcel.

Billie unwrapped it, only to find..

"Wow, a signed copy of Dookie! Thank you Tre," Billie grinned nervously.

Tre looked at Billie and I and burst out laughing. "I'm only joking guys, I'll go get your real presents." He walked outside to his car.

"O...K..." Billie said, frowning.

Tre rushed back inside with two, rather large, parcels.

"Here ya go Mikey boy!" he handed me a parcel and I unwrapped it, rather cautiously.

"Oh, thanks Tre!" I gasped, staring down at my brand new set of golf clubs.

"Anytime, now Billie Joe!" He giggled handing Billie his second present.

Billie unwrapped his and shrieked. "Thank you!" He hugged Tre and started jumping around the living room.

"Billie Joe," sighed Adrienne. "Calm down, please." Billie stopped and resumed his seat next to Adrienne.

"Are you OK? Do you need anything? Do you feel odd? Are you tired? Are you hungry? Are you... "

"Billie, calm down, I'm fine, I don't need anything, I feel fine, I'm not tired and I'm not hungry. Now, please just calm."

It was Adie's 6 th month and she was pretty big. Billie was always fussing over her. I personally didn't believe he would go away to finish the tour in January, but, hey, miracles can happen.

Liv handed her present to Adrienne. "Here you go," she smiled.

Adie unwrapped the present and was delighted to see a book on designing and fashion, as well as a proper sewing kit and lots of materials for her to test with.

"Oh my God!" Adie shrieked. "Thank you!!" She hugged Liv as best she could.

"I thought it'd give you stuff to do whilst the guys are finishing up the tour and I know you love this kind of stuff."

* * *

*Tre's POV*

We left Billie and Adie's really late and drove home. Liv and I went inside and I got a bottle of champagne from the kitchen. I pulled out two glasses from the cupboard and poured champagne into them. I carried them into the living room and sat next to Liv on the couch.

"Um, Frank.." Liv said, nervously. "I have something for you." She pulled an envelope out of her pocket and handed it to me.

I opened it and pulled out the only thing inside, a photograph. I looked at it and gasped.

"Oh my God...Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna be a Dad! And you're gonna be a Mom!" I jumped up and hugged Liv, then I picked her up and spun her around.

"Merry Christmas Frank," she whispered in my ear and kissed me.