John's Revenge

Baby Names

*Billie Joe's POV*
It was the day before we left to finish off the tour and I was sitting with Adrienne. We were discussing baby names.

"Hmm, what do you think of Laura Andrea Armstrong?" Adrienne mused looking through the baby book.

"I don't know. How about.... Daniel Joseph?"

"I like Joseph. That's nice. How about.. Richard Joseph?"

I spluttered. "NO! They'll call him Dick!"

"Fair enough, how about... Stanley?"

"You can't do that to a baby!" I gasped. "That's horrid!"

"Fine, for a girl... Jessica Ashley?"

"Maybe, I know, I know! For a boy, Joseph William!"

"That's lovely, Joseph William Armstrong." I frowned. I wasn't so sure about the William.

"For a girl, Lucy Elizabeth?"

"Hmm," I frowned, thinking. "I still think our best bet is Laura Andrea, I like it. Oo! Adeline Laura Armstrong!"

"Oh! I love it!" Adrienne gasped. Suddenly, I heard the door slam open and two arms grabbed me.

I screamed.

"Jesus Christ, dude! Are you trying to deafen me?" I was released and I saw Tre, arms crossed, eyebrows raised, looking very pissed off.

"Jesus Christ dude, are you trying to choke me?" I asked, adopting Tre's 'look'.

"Yes," Tre started giggling and hugged me again. When he released me, I saw Adrienne and Olivia smiling, looking at the baby name lists.

"Hey Liv, how are you? How's the morning sickness?"

"I'm fine, the morning sickness isn't nice, but it's bearable, you?" She beamed, holding Tre's hand as he stood beside her.

"Yeah, I'm OK," Adie smiled. "Tired, but fine."

"What are you doing?" Tre asked, peering at the piece of paper.

"Choosing baby names," I mumbled. "What do you think?"

"Ooo! Richard Armstrong! He can be my little nephew Dick!"

Adrienne and I frowned at Tre and Liv punched him lightly on the arm.

"Fine then. What names have you decided on?" asked Olivia.

"Hey, hey, hey! I want my opinion included. For a boy, Tre Jr., for a girl, Treina!"

There was a pause as Adie, Liv and I exchanged glances.

"Anyway, for a girl, Adeline Laura Armstrong and, for a boy, Joseph William Armstrong."

Tre beamed. "My little nephew Joey Willy!"

"And we're back to square one," Adie and I sighed.

I turned on the TV. The news came on.

"Today is the anniversary of heavy-weight champion, Rocky Marciano's death."

"Aww," I sighed. "My Dad used to watch boxing, occasionally. He was a big fan if Rocky Marciano."

"Ok then, how about Joseph Rocky Armstrong?" Adrienne suggested. She frowned. "I don't think that sounds good, um, Joseph Marciano Armstrong?"

Adie turned towards me and grinned.

"Joseph Marciano Armstrong," I whispered. "Perfect."