Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Ten

I pulled up to McDonald’s.

“Hello, would you like to try a McFrappe?”

“No thank you, can I have 4 number 10s, 2 number 2, 5 chocolate milkshakes and one strawberry banana smoothie?” I asked.

“What sauces?”

“BBQ, honey, ketchup and honey mustard please.”

“What size fries?”

“Large.”

“$27.69. First window.”

“Thank you.” I pulled up to the first window and paid. Dumb ass guys need a fucking buffet. I shook my head and pulled up to the next window. The chick handed me the bags and drinks and I drove back to the new hotel we are staying at in D.C.

****

I banged on the door with my foot and Matt opened it.

“Food. In. Now.” He said. I nodded walking in. I set the drinks on the table thing then jumped on the bed next to Jack.

“Hello.” He said, I smiled.

“Hi.”

“Okay, before you guys start eye-fucking each other, give us the damn food.” Alex said laughing.

I handed the guys their food then sat on Jack’s lap, eating my McNuggets.

“Wanna swim then?” Jack asked. I nodded.

***
I got my black bikini on and went to the elevator. I’m, again, sneaking out. But this time: Rian, Zack, Alex, Jack and I are. Matt was already asleep at 7 so we’re like fuck it and left. Plus, the pool closes at midnight.

The guys were already down there. I hit the door and Jack opened the door. I hugged him.

“We’re playing truth or dare!” Rian screamed. I put my hair up in a messy bun and slid into the hot tub with them. Some skanky chicks were in the pool giggling at us. Whatever, there was a guy with them too, like staring at me. Jack pulled me close and the bubbles started. Awesome. The water got hotter.

“Truth or dare Kaly?” Rian asked.

“Ummmm…dare.” I said.

“Give Jack a lap dance.” I smiled and blushed.

“NO.” Alex screamed.
“Fine, um..French kiss Jack.”

“Too easy.” Jack said.

“Would you like to see the tongues?” Jack asked. Rian shrugged. I giggled, yes. Jack nodded towards me. I tilted my head up and kissed Jack. He opened his mouth and his tongue darted out into my mouth. I smiled so the tongues were visible.

“EW! STOP!” Alex screamed covering his eyes. I kissed Jack softly and pulled back. I giggled.

“Truth or dare Rian?” I asked.

“Dare.” He said. Umm…got it!

“Bear back it in the pool, by those girls.” I said, leaning to Jack a little. He nodded. A minute later, we heard loud, high screams. I busted out laughing.

“Truth or dare Jack?” Zack asked, since Rian was I don’t know.

“Truth.”

“Why do you like thrusting?” Zack said laughing. Jack shrugged.

“Truth or dare Alex?” Jack asked.

“Dare.” He said cracking his knuckles.

“Do a back flip into the pool saying, “if the kids don’t believe, make them.” I laughed and watched him do that. Too fucking funny.

“Truth or dare Zack?”

“Truth.”

“Who yo wanna bang?” I giggled.

“ALEXANDER.” Jack screamed. I laughed. Alex…not my brother, is this chick that Zack is like infatuated with.

“Truth or dare Kaly?”

“Dare.” I said. Rian and Zack began whispering. Oh shit…

“You have to jump onto Jack’s back, with no top on, while Jack runs around the 5th floor.” I laughed and looked at Jack, who winked at me. We grabbed our towels and went to the elevator.

“Around the whole floor with us watching, from the elevator.” I nodded. I walked over to the corner of the elevator when it opened and Jack got by me so the guys wouldn’t see my boobs. Not like they haven’t seen them before. I’m not even gonna explain that. I jumped onto Jack’s back and he grabbed my legs.

“Alex, hold my top.” I said handing it to him. The elevator dinged. Oh dear lord, I tightened my grip on Jack’s neck when the door opened. Jack almost tripped on the newspaper right by the elevator. I felt the floor before I realized what had happened. My leg. OW! I gasped then screamed bloody murder.

“My leg!” I screamed.
“Oh fucking shit!” Alex said running over to us. Alex closed his eyes and picked me up off of Jack and opened his eyes when my boobs were safely hidden. Tears welled in my eyes.

“I’m okay!” Jack screamed.

“I’m sorry.” Alex said as Rian opened the door.

“We’re going to the hospital. Your leg is bent really fucking bad.” Alex said, “I’ll help you get dressed.” I nodded blindly. Zack tossed me a bra and a black tank from my bag. I quickly put those on then Alex and Zack turned around again. Alex handed me hipsters from Aerie and soft shorts. They turned around again. I slid my good leg through and got the one side up.

“Alex, I’m covered.. but I need help.” I said, Alex turned around. I had the shorts over the part that wasn’t covered. He nodded and helped the underwear go over my bad leg and I pulled them up. He put the shorts on me for me and grabbed flip flops. He handed them to me and picked me up. I grabbed my phone from the counter.

“Tell Jack to call me or text me.” I told Zack, silently crying from the pain. Alex carried me to the elevator and I saw Rian and Jack walking back with ice as we walked into the elevator. I gave them a weak smile as the door closed. I want Jack to come with. The elevator dinged and we were in the lobby. Alex walked me to the car and put my in the passenger side and drove away when he got in. I turned on the radio. My phone vibrated.

From: Jack<3
I’m sorry. I wanted to go with but rian said I should just let you and alex go cuz itll be quicker. Keep us updated, but mostly me baby.

I smiled.

To: Jack<3
Its ok. It will be quicker this way but I wish you came along. I will.

We pulled into the emergency area. The valet gave me a wheel chair and I saw blackness. I heard screaming.