Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Eleven

“Why didn’t he stop the ambulance?

“He said he didn’t see Kaly.”

“Bullshit.” I opened my eyes slowly.

“Where a-am I?” I asked groggily.

“AH! NURSE! She’s awake!” I shuddered.

“Wait to go Alex.You scared her too.” Jack said walking over to me.

“Your in the hospital. Don’t you remember?” I shook my head.

“After the hot tub?” I asked. He nodded.

“I remember you falling, my leg being bent badly and then getting dressed and texting you. Then the valet giving me a wheelchair. Then nothing but screams.” I said concentrated.

“Good. The ambulance that was pulling in hit your wheelchair and it kinda… through you about 5 feet.” I went wide eyed. I was what?

“You got knocked out from the blow though.” I took a deep breathe.

“Hi Ms. Gaskarth, I’m Jackie. Your nurse.” A tall, blonde girl said pulling in a computer thing.

“Hi.” I said.

“You have a good support system.” She said chuckling a little at the guys in the room.

“Yeah. I do.” I said smiling. Jack squeezed my hand.

“If you don’t mind, who /is/ all here?” She asked typing on the computer.

“Jack Barakat, my boyfriend. Alex Gaskarth, my brother. Matt Flyzik, close family friend. Rian Dawson, close family friend. Zack Merrick, close family friend.” I said. Jackie nodded.

“Your full name?”

“Kaly Madelyn Gaskarth.”

“Date of birth?”

“December 5th, 1989.” 21 years old baby. Yeah, Alex is two years older then me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry!