Status: Done! :)

Will You Be There To Carry Me Home

Fifteen

Don’t tell me it’s wrong to get drunk with my boyfriend. It’s /my life/.

I grabbed the dress from my purse and changed into it in the back of the Jeep when we were on Thames Street.

“Drive to the club and I’ll change.” I told Jack getting into the back seat. Besides, it was his idea. I pulled on the strapless, plaid dress. Jack looked back as I slipped it on. He whistled at my lacy bra and hipsters. I smiled. I grabbed my DC skate shoes and slid them on, with neon green socks.

I hopped onto the passenger seat and kissed Jack’s cheek. He parked the car and looked at me.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Of course.” I said. I got out of the jeep and walked over to the security guard. It was early, 10 and he let me in. I know people. Jack walked behind me and put his arm around my waist.

“Drink or dance?” He asked. I smiled.

“Drink.” I pulled his arm and walked over to the bar.

“Two shots of Jack.” I said. Knowing guys at the clubs, work for your benefit. Jill nodded.

“How are you?” She asked.

“Good. You?”

“Good.” She said.

“Awesome.” I said as she set the shots down.

“JACKARY!” I screamed. He looked up and nodded. He grabbed a shot and we tossed’em back.

“Thanks.” I said.

I pulled Jack onto the dance floor and he pulled me close.

“Have fun.” He said in to my ear.

“You have fun too.” I said in his ear. He nodded. Like It’s Her Birthday by Good Charlotte came on and I smiled. The club was crowded. Even for 10. I kissed Jack and he grinned.

“Just be careful with your leg.” He said in my ear quickly. I nodded.

“I’m gonna go get another shot.” I said, “I need to be more buzzed to let loose.” I said, he nodded and kissed my neck. Apparently, he doesn’t. I skipped over to Jill.

“One shot.” I said and she handed me it. I tossed it back and I felt the burn against my throat. The tingle in my body. I smiled.

Take It Off by Ke$ha came on and it all became easier. Jack grabbed my waist when I got over to him. We screamed the lyrics. Jack’s grip on my hips became less and less as the alcohol has worked it full effect on me. I was grinding with him and he finally said something.

“Is this what you needed?” A slower song came on. My back was against his chest. The songs became a blur and he took my hand. He squeezed it.
“Yeah.” I said. What The Hell by Avril Lavinge came on and I turned around.

“Are you okay with it?” I screamed over the music.

“Of course.” He screamed and kissed me. His hands went to my hips, moving us back and forth on the dance floor.

/10 drinks later and an adventure to find a strip pole which failed later…/

“I can do it with a chair.” I said pushing him on it. I sat on his lap and kissed him.

“Your too good.” He said against my lips. He pulled away and pulled me inhumanly possible close to him.

“Will you be there to carry me home?” I asked, clearly drunk off my ass.

“Always.” I nodded and kissed him again.